Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
I have already compliant and write warning about vidlox shaving users to new uploaders and now I will do it again.
First I need to say 1 thing and only 1 thing that is good about vidlox and that is when you reach paying minimum and ask payment they pay fast and that i teir only good side.

They allegedly pay Tier 1 $30 so I urge users to calculate for their selfs is 507 view of tier 1 = 0,96120$????

So because vidlox is shaving king I will delete all my files from my account and leave this scam of a host.

Just like last time I provide pictures so every user can decide for them self if he want to believe me or go and use vidlox.

Pictures worth a thousand words and they are below

Picture 1

Picture 2

So vidlox goodbye.
Hello
I am confused either you are playing dumber or you are dumb actually. Those are not actual views you get paid for, those include everything including pageviews, bots views, adblock views if not enabled et etc.

have been mentioned many times here. Thats why i am confused either you are playing dumb or you are so dumb ? Its also mentioned on the page as well god damit.

Anyway good luck with your new host.

Team
Vidlox

Dear users now you see how Onload resolves crtics.

He is not here to
actualy help you but to answer on positiv critics profesionaly and on negativ critics hes only answer is to insult you.
This is true
professional.

On insults by this
person I will not get so low on hes level by insultin him back because I have manners instead I have sent complaint to moderators on hes unprofessional behaviour in here.

I hope that every person who
getsinults from onload will do the same because he is not here to insult people but to help them in their problems and get feadback about hesbusines.

He is not here to
actualy help you but to answer on positiv critics profesionaly and on negativ critics hes only answer is to insult you.
This is true
professional.

On insults by this
person I will not get so low on hes level by insultin him back because I have manners instead I have sent complaint to moderators on hes unprofessional behaviour in here.

getsinults from onload will do the same because he is not here to insult people but to help them in their problems and get feadback about hesbusines.

Hello
You don't want to use us its ok , hope you find better host :)

Team
Vidlox

He is not here to
This is true
professional.

On insults by this

Hello
You don't want to use us its ok , hope you find better host :)

Team
Vidlox

And all of them (except Steamango and Vidoza because they are younger than vidlox) I was using before I give a chance to vidlox and I will continue to use them because on all of them I got more view count and more money and when I send them a critics good or bad they do not insult me or anyone else. They are more professional.

I have an original good quality 720p file (1GB). After conversion all is left is a poor quality file of 225MB ... is there a way to control this, so the file (after conversion) stays 720p with a reasonable bitrate and quality.

I have an original good quality 720p file (1GB). After conversion all is left is a poor quality file of 225MB ... is there a way to control this, so the file (after conversion) stays 720p with a reasonable bitrate and quality.

My tip.No control this.Why? Only 500gb storage.More storage more money..etc.

all files lost:(
Sorry but we do not keep inactive content/account, you did not logged in for 2months.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
It should convert to 480x , size of file does not matter, resolution matter. If it will be able 720, it will do 480 and 720 both.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
I uploaded many movies etc... but never got any money into my account..
is anything have to do in my site...please help.
my user name vickycheck

adv.thanks
vivealagappan

sir
my account is banned by administrator of vidlox.tv. wt is the problem i did.

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 35.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't exec:
Table './xvs/LoginHistory' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed at Modules/DataBase.pm line 65.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
Back