Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Why are you ban my account????? user: "OnlineTviz"
please unban me..
Hello
Your account has been blocked for continues uploading from few days, to prevent spam. Few users like you are continues uploading from few days to put load on our encoding servers.

Team
Vidlox

onload please check you PM
PM replied

Team
Vidlox

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 35.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Hello
Error has been fixed. Backup process locked tables of database.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
@Onload: please unban my account - i didnt spam your server - i am a big uploader - if you dont want to me to upload to your service just say and i stop!

thanks

Please Mixed Download + Views Program Affiliate. All People Download in Vidlox...Only Paid Views!

Thank you goodbye.No Mixed? Not Problem No Upload And Goodbye Vidlox!

Please Mixed Download + Views Program Affiliate. All People Download in Vidlox...Only Paid Views!

Thank you goodbye.No Mixed? Not Problem No Upload And Goodbye Vidlox!
Hello
We have disabled download for some technical reason for now, anyway.

Team
Vidlox

Hello,

@OnLoad as I was viewing your thread you had stated that the minimum payout is as low as 5$ but your website clearly states that the minimum payout is 20$ kindly acknowledge it to your users so that we can update your thread.

And next time do report for thread changes if you are not able to do so that you provide the most accurate information to your users.

Regards
Mind Freak

After I request a payment in what time you process it?
Hello
We process within 2 to 5days , weekends are not included.

Team
Vidlox

Hello,

@OnLoad as I was viewing your thread you had stated that the minimum payout is as low as 5$ but your website clearly states that the minimum payout is 20$ kindly acknowledge it to your users so that we can update your thread.

And next time do report for thread changes if you are not able to do so that you provide the most accurate information to your users.

Regards
Mind Freak
Hello
Please accept our sincere apology , the minimum payout has been updated.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Back