Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
just received my 1st payment, thank you. And here is my current rate
1bc7ac9af6d5ff482a2186e1983fd729.png

Yes for you are trues rates for me not.
I promote on primewire and admin said is joke traffic.
so stupid this admin from hungary
Hello
There is no separate rate for anyone, everyone follow same rates. Its just he has better performing traffic.

No, we are not from hungary and i think you are stupid enough to not understand that primewire is full of kodi viewers and stupid enough to not know that we don't pay for kodi views.

Ads don't open for kodi viewers, so thus we don't pay for them. Is it hard to understand ?

Edit: I just checked, you also did not had force adblock option enabled which result in straight 30% increase in revenue. Also we replied to you on 12th feb that its because of kodi views but you again and again asking same question.

I can also see you are having difficulty with our rates from day1, you have done this in past as well. Also you have already stopped working with us but you are here just bashing our host. Probably you have whole free time in world but i don't so i won't be replying to anymore of your bashing here. Enough said already. I really suggest you to please find other host who pays for kodi views, atleast you won't waste our time here.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Hello
11 dmca 197 deleted

What are you even talking about ? They were not deleted for dmca, why would they appear in dmca list ?

11 files were in dmca, and 197 were in "deleted"

This means 197 files were deleted due to inactivity.

*File remains online for 60 days without a view, bu....

I am pretty much sure you are aware of this rule.

Team
Vidlox

hahaha. your end is coming now brother. Very soon this Onload guy will deactivate your account for no reason as he did for unaccountable uploaders.
Hey, you can stop worrying about him, it won't come to that. He don't upload tb's of content with 1-10 views a day. He is actually one of our top user.

Only users who we removed from our service are the one who were using tb's gb's of space with no or less then 5-10 views a day. Maybe you were one of them but i don't remember. Anyway, can't make anyone happy. One who are mad on us for not letting them do whatever the fuck they wanted to do will always cry.

Maybe, If you were on our place, would you give more priority to user who upload tons of tb's of junk with no or close no views everyday ? I Guess you would ?

Charity starts at home, how about you start a host specially for all those "precious users" ? I'll ask my techs to give all the possible tech help in setting in up for you in free ? Shall we ?

Please now don't disappear after reading this reply. God dammit! Enough of this bashing man. Can't people just understand a simple rule that we are not here to host your unactive junk ?

Team
Vidlox

I've sent you a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha. your end is coming now brother. Very soon this Onload guy will deactivate your account for no reason as he did for unaccountable uploaders.

For some reason i believe it. so far today i had over 600 files deleted. 197 plus 419 all today.. more to come i am sure and if my account is disabled then be it. i have not made $600 since this host was approved with us.

Hey, you can stop worrying about him, it won't come to that. He don't upload tb's of content with 1-10 views a day. He is actually one of our top user.

Only users who we removed from our service are the one who were using tb's gb's of space with no or less then 5-10 views a day. Maybe you were one of them but i don't remember. Anyway, can't make anyone happy. One who are mad on us for not letting them do whatever the fuck they wanted to do will always cry.

Maybe, If you were on our place, would you give more priority to user who upload tons of tb's of junk with no or close no views everyday ? I Guess you would ?

Charity starts at home, how about you start a host specially for all those "precious users" ? I'll ask my techs to give all the possible tech help in setting in up for you in free ? Shall we ?

Please now don't disappear after reading this reply. God dammit! Enough of this bashing man. Can't people just understand a simple rule that we are not here to host your unactive junk ?

Team
Vidlox
Dude I understand what you're trying to say but please don't swear to clients. You are the admin and we all look up to you. It reduces your reputation of professionalism.

Dude I understand what you're trying to say but please don't swear to clients. You are the admin and we all look up to you. It reduces your reputation of professionalism.
Hello
I did not swear to anyone, i just used the "f" word. if you felt that way i am sorry for using it. I understand your concern but we are hardly covering our cost, people think we are making fortune. Only 1 option there it is for a host owner.

Either we can make viewers happy with better streaming service ( which cost ton of money) and less ads. OR we can make uploaders happy by paying them more and cutting cost on servers and putting more ads.

We have decided to go with the 1st one and focus more on webowners who care more about service quality & visitors than money. I understand uploaders are here to earn and they don't care much about visitors but like i said otherday Its very hard to make everyone happy.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
I did not swear to anyone, i just used the "f" word. if you felt that way i am sorry for using it. I understand your concern but we are hardly covering our cost, people think we are making fortune. Only 1 option there it is for a host owner.

Either we can make viewers happy with better streaming service ( which cost ton of money) and less ads. OR we can make uploaders happy by paying them more and cutting cost on servers and putting more ads.

We have decided to go with the 1st one and focus more on webowners who care more about service quality & visitors than money. I understand uploaders are here to earn and they don't care much about visitors but like i said otherday Its very hard to make everyone happy.

Team
Vidlox
Sent you a pm regarding business, Don't forget to check it.

2018-03-09 7714 / $0.97308 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000

$0.97308
2018-03-10 7129 / $0.97764 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000

$0.97764

Worried about money? Not even a $1 ...shm i can guarantee that i do not worry about money from your host as it hardly pays.. but i will continue and hope it improves. keyword being "Hope"

2018-03-09 7714 / $0.97308 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000

$0.97308
2018-03-10 7129 / $0.97764 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000

$0.97764

Worried about money? Not even a $1 ...shm i can guarantee that i do not worry about money from your host as it hardly pays.. but i will continue and hope it improves. keyword being "Hope"
You are posting part, i'll post full.

Today of your stats: 2018-03-11 9 2201 / $0.54080

Or other user's 7979 / $3.74640

Or other user's 6933 / $6.99672

Or other user's 22940 / 20.21068

Same site, same settings same everything but just a different visitor source. Non of these user's post on primewire btw.

Primewire has alot of tier1 traffic but full of kodi users. Kodi blocks ads and just leech our bandwidth for free. We don't pay for kodi viewers as ads don't open for them BUT We bear the loss of bandwidth cost as we don't get anything in return.

Its always like this from day1, its just worsen cause we reduced rates.

I request you to once post on different website for a day, If possible not tvseries/movie site but if your friend have a movie site/blog. You'll see the difference yourself.

And yes, Don't worry, we'll also continue bearing this bandwidth cost even its loss for us.

You know what ? It's our fault that we have been showing all kind of views (kodi, adblock, pageviews crawlers etc etc) in report section. We should do it like others - just show views which got converted to money. I thought more transparent we would, more better. But very tierd of replying to same question again and again.

Will get this done asap.

To give you an idea of how worst the kodi condition is :-

8844 / $1.88544 These are the stats of a user who got a popular egyptian website, and 90% of visitors fall in tier4 and hell, he got even better stats than you & other guy who was complaitning here yesterday. Both of you post on primewire.

Just so you think i am lying. http://prntscr.com/ipnmkd

Last edited:
admin vidlox banned me
so stupid this admin hungary merda
We did not banned you today. Since you stopped working with us, we closed your account days ago. Just go away man, why do you even wanna use vidlox when you have so many problem from day1 ?

I cannot help you anymore, Vidlox is bad okay ? Move on to good host, bro. You happy now ?

Team
Vidlox

Thanks for the replies..Since things won't change then i will continue to use the host for 1 more week. This KODI thing seems to be an excuse to pay less.

I am very aware of what KODI does. but if you're telling me i will only earn less than $1 a day then it is better in the end for me to save time and just stop using your host.

Edit: I would like to be able to see my real views.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies..Since things won't change then i will continue to use the host for 1 more week. This KODI thing seems to be an excuse to pay less.

I am very aware of what KODI does. but if you're telling me i will only earn less than $1 a day then it is better in the end for me to save time and just stop using your host.
Hi,

Of course, you are free to choose what is best for you. I cannot force you to stick with us and you are one of our best user so you leaving is a loss for us as well. I still don't understand why you think that its a excuse to not pay you as i gave you a proper explanation with proof and i cannot do it in more better way.

Anyhow, i hope you will also understand that we cannot pay more than what we earn.

Team
Vidlox

Back