Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
I recently started using vidlox as it looks very promising, but something seems wrong with the earnings I'm getting.
My main traffic comes from Poland which is in tier 3, which is 15$/10k.
After few days my reported views are 431 / 0.32031 $. The reward is too low, as it should be like twice that.
I'm also forcing adblock disabling. What may be the problem?

I recently started using vidlox as it looks very promising, but something seems wrong with the earnings I'm getting.
My main traffic comes from Poland which is in tier 3, which is 15$/10k.
After few days my reported views are 431 / 0.32031 $. The reward is too low, as it should be like twice that.
I'm also forcing adblock disabling. What may be the problem?
Hello
Please pm the link you are promoting or your username and i will have a look.

Those views you are seeing are not unique views but total views which include adblock visitors, pageviews, viwers who did not watched 10%.

We are also working on advertisement + earning % setting, which will improve user's earning more who don't care about ads and want more earnings.

Team
Vidlox

Openload is far better than Vidlox

not good for tier 4 but ill wait till they change tier 4
Yes, it's true.
Tier 4 is terribly low compared to other hosts.
Here is an example:
Vidlox - 10 000 = $1 which means 10 cents for 1000 views.
Openload - 10 000 = $5 which means 50 cents for 1000 views.
According to my traffic about 80% belong to the Tier 4 which means that Openload is 5 times more profitable for me.
Exactly because of that Vidlox will be always only alternative player, but not primary player.
I hope someday this will change because Vidlox really looks good and fast video host site.
I wish you good luck.

Openload

Capture2.jpg

Vidlox

Capture.jpg

Yes, it's true.
Tier 4 is terribly low compared to other hosts.
Here is an example:
Vidlox - 10 000 = $1 which means 10 cents for 1000 views.
Openload - 10 000 = $5 which means 50 cents for 1000 views.
According to my traffic about 80% belong to the Tier 4 which means that Openload is 5 times more profitable for me.
Exactly because of that Vidlox will be always only alternative player, but not primary player.
I hope someday this will change because Vidlox really looks good and fast video host site.
I wish you good luck.

Openload

Capture2.jpg

Vidlox

Capture.jpg
Hello

Can you Compare last 14 days earnings of both host ? In what time you made $46 with vidlox and 31 with other host ?

I already stated like billion times we show all total views into reports not just unique views. People just don't wanna accept it.

Moreover We don't commit to be highest paying host, we commit to be fastest, quality streaming host with less ads. You can use vidlox if quality and speed matters to you.

Team
Vidlox

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-19$13.70PAID

Payment Received.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.
Hello
Thank you for sharing your payment proof with us.

Team
Vidlox

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-20$5.49PAID
2016-10-19$5.14PAID

Got paid. Thanks.
Hello
Thank you for sharing your payment proof with us.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
LOL guys, you are using the same Design like Openload..
Hello

LOL, do you think every website have a patent on white color ? or the way menu should be ?

Moreover, Our sister website is oldest paying img host from 2009, we have same design as of vidlox except animation on it from 2012, do you think they copied our sister site ? Please act mature.

We have both black + white theme which is first of its kind. And our design and template is pretty different from the site you have mentioned.

Team
Vidlox

When you pay me?

DateAmountStatus
2016-10-18$40.02PENDING

Paid Thanks

DateAmountStatus
2016-10-18$40.02PAID

Last edited:
When you pay me?

DateAmountStatus
2016-10-18$40.02PENDING

Paid Thanks

DateAmountStatus
2016-10-18$40.02
PAID
Hello
Problem is not in paying you, problem is with webmoney, Please use other method if possible. I will try to figure out this webmoney issue. Language is very hard to understand.

Team
Vidlox

Is FTP working today?
It takes very long for files to be transfered from FTP to My Videos.
And number of simultanious files for FTP upload is limited to only 2?
Please do something about these issues. :(

Last edited:
Is FTP working today?
It takes very long for files to be transfered from FTP to My Videos.
And number of simultanious files for FTP upload is limited to only 2?
Please do something about these issues. :(
Hello
hmmm, I just tested one and worked fine but we were using another FTP server today, moved back to old one. I hope it will work fine for you now.

And you can upload many files in queue and it will upload files 1 by 1 ? I am not sure what do you mean by limited to 2.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Back