vidhide.com is bothering me.

ortegapox

hello

How can a site that was founded 3 months ago promote its site to me via telegram?

Are there still fools who trust these new websites?

Who is sharing my data here?

Screenshot-at-Feb-02-05-35-24.png

Don't believe stupid sites like this.
Post automatically merged:

image.png

*The vidhide.com site owner deleted all our past messages. ( but you can see it in the first messages.:) )

You have a 3-month domain name and after 4 months it will disappear, I will not delete this title for this vidhide.com because I don't want people to be victimized.

image.png

*The vidhide.com site owner deleted all our past messages. ( but you can see it in the first messages.:) )

You have a 3-month domain name and after 4 months it will disappear, I will not delete this title for this vidhide.com because I don't want people to be victimized.

image.png

And he deleted all the messages and showed that he has a service to run away from soon

I hope there are no stupid users using vidhide.com.

Check my past messages and I have always said about sites that want to scam you and I was right, don't believe sites like this stupid vidhide.com if you think about your efforts.

image.png

Then vidhide.com, the site that scams people, deleted this message too.

There are no comments because he has no honor to comment.

image.png

still this stupid site deletes my messages, because they can't accept the facts :)

Last edited:
6 comments
VidHide is the same people behind StreamSB (dead), StreamWish, FileLions, StreamHide (dead) and probably other crap. Don't trust them.
This post reminds me of what I wrote for StreamWish with de faire kick their thread (where I highlighted with proof that it was indeed the same people or at least that it was related).
In short, don't post on these sites, or if you do it's with full knowledge of the facts (don't come crying to me afterwards).

Back