VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View count error on my account

I have several friends that viewed my videos from their homes, my account name is "zaquas" please revise my videos and check if something is wrong, because all count views are 0 like a lot of people too... and I readed the "time lag" post, but I want to know if there is something else wrong

When do view counter refresh itself?

Last edited:
videozer always approves on thursday and pays on friday... just relax...

yea i know i did payout on wednesday, it got approved on thursday and as far as i remember it was always on my paypal account early morning on every friday, and it's not there, im just asking, though i know it's good company and they always pay

If they keep this way, not updateing my video count views... I will never pay (all my 23 videos with 0 video count views...)

yea i know i did payout on wednesday, it got approved on thursday and as far as i remember it was always on my paypal account early morning on every friday, and it's not there, im just asking, though i know it's good company and they always pay

I think the same, it's a bit unusual, they were never this late, let's just hope they'll pay, there were so many things happening lately.

As I was just saying about many things happening lately, I just got deleted for DMCA reson over 300 files, unbelievable, never happened before!

Last edited:
hey u,
video count views is normal
my video count views update per-day

maybe its normal for you, I have been waiting 3 days now and the view counts didn't update. And I'm sure at least ONE person saw my videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back