VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a problem with the embed code.. all newly embeded videos arent loading properly :(

please check pm.

guys, embed code not function

hi,
the embed codes doesnt work!

Can you pls fixx that?

Thanks for reporting bug, we are fixing it right now, please go to video direct link/home page to watch video at this moment. Embed video player will be available again by today. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Update: Problem fixed, thanks!

Hey Admin,
good to see that you are active here in solving problems of users..
this site is probably the best in rates,

i will be waiting for a new promo if it is for all members or specifically for Wj"ers =)

It is for all members, you can share that great news to all your friends. :))

Last edited:
that's a great news admin
i hope this is be really soon :)

btw i think there is some uploading problem
i have added some links via remote upload but its being 3 hours and still pending this is the first time with me happening :(

Hi!
It seems that you are using H264 high profile level 2.1 with 4 re-frames!

If I may suggest, you can use H264 baseline profile because this profile is compatible with all gadgets, including my Android :)

Another advantage is that your server will not take a lot of power when encoding the video ;)

However this is just a suggestion. thanks

UPDATED: VideoZer Premium Freebie Giveaway

Dear valued partners,

As a new and upcoming online video hosting site we are always on the lookout for the very best uploaders. So, to ensure that we have the cream of the crop on our site we are giving away a FREE Premium Account when you make the switch to VideoZer.

Check it out at – http://www.videozer.com/premiumfreebie.php
Promotion banners - http://www.videozer.com/banners.php
Discussion thread - http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=100880

Enjoy!
VideoZer

@PerMaFrOsT Actually we are facing some problems, will make decision to do 720p or not in late September. Thanks your understanding. :)

@Junaid003 Tell you where you try to remote from and the link too? Thanks! :)

@vedatyes Here you are :) http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=100880

@exandeer Thanks your suggestion, I will forward it to tech team to see if worth to do this. :)

still waiting for my payment :)

My Payment is still Pending !! :'(

Last edited:
Can I earn more money with that premium? like more $ per 1k views? Thanks :)

Why not? :D We are not only offering view-count earnings to uploaders, but also referral earnings. You definitely can make much more money from it:D

Could you provide your username to me for further checking?

my account is abakodama can u upgrade me to premium please
thnx a lot videozer

Referring to our database, your account is already premium. please feel free to contact us when your premium ends. We could extend your premium if we find that you're our active uploader :D Thanks.

Can I earn more money with that premium? like more $ per 1k views? Thanks :)

Why not? :D We are not only offering view-count earnings to uploaders, but also referral earnings. You definitely can make much more money from it:D

Could you provide your username to me for further checking?

my account is abakodama can u upgrade me to premium please
thnx a lot videozer

Referring to our database, your account is already premium. please feel free to contact us when your premium ends. We could extend your premium if we find that you're our active uploader :D Thanks.

Can't remote upload from wupload to videozer, whats wrong? :)

Thanks for reporting the problem, it will be fixed shortly. We'll let you know asap once it's fixed.:)

remote upload not working

Which video/file-hosting were you uploading from? please let me know your username and the file links so i can have further checking for you ;) thanks

Hi videozer . My stat view count aren't working . WHY ? ? ? ? ?

There are so many factors affecting your view-count earnings.
Is it an unique IP? did your viewers just load the player but not finishing the videos? They don't need to watch the videos completely, but certain of time is still needed.:)

videozer embed videos dont work!! pls fixx ;)

it should be working properly. could you pls provide your username and the videos link with problem, and let me have further checking for you? thx :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back