VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account has been blocked due to abuse of VideoZer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here.

Hi what is this what happened to my account i too never uploaded any Adult content

Check my account Unblock and return it back soon .. :(

Username is : SouthCreation

Hello Boss please wats happening there is not reply form u i am waiting for u

Yes ...Atleast they should Give A reason before blocking ..Hope they Are playing Games Very Well..As U @ your Staff Is taking a long time to respond - I am Very irritated About videozer .. As i have 100 % believe that i never made any mistake @ what ever i upload ...I post in videobb & videozer ...

Just Solve it soon ..As i don't wanna like to make this thread more pages ...

Hi I've got an request.. The sliding in a player won't work. The video always begin from start not from part that I have clicked on. thank you a lot for solving this
Have a nice day :sun:

Yes ...Atleast they should Give A reason before blocking ..Hope they Are playing Games Very Well..As U @ your Staff Is taking a long time to respond - I am Very irritated About videozer .. As i have 100 % believe that i never made any mistake @ what ever i upload ...I post in videobb & videozer ...

Just Solve it soon ..As i don't wanna like to make this thread more pages ...

Hello ..i am WaitinG from past 76 hours ...Need An answer from you ..

I am losting the money ..once my account is unblock i can upload new stuff..just waiting ..

Hello ..With out any Reason how videozer Can do this for me ..

i never uploaded Adult videos .. i am in this industry for more than 2 years ..never faced such a problem with any file host or video host ...

Please check my Account .. @ Back my Account soon ..Check your pm ..My Account name

Hi what is this what happened to my account i too never uploaded any Adult content

Check my account Unblock and return it back soon .. :(

Username is : SouthCreation

Hi ddrfanz26 & SouthCreation,

Referring to our system record, Referral cheating activities have been found from your accounts! That's why your accounts were banned. You are reminded that cheating activities is totally prohibited from VideoZer. Accounts must be banned immediately once it found!

i use google chrome or firefox 4.0
and from the past week i can't remote upload any videos
always when i try, error page loads everytime.
i have already earned $5 at videozer but after that i am not able to earn anymore videos. my username is nkhan124 and i am from pakistan.

Hi nkhan124, could you provide video links which you tried to remote upload. Thanks:)

Thanks for payment, Videozer, always on time

You are welcome, AsioOtus99 :)

Thank you for payment!
By the way, there is something wrong with the remote upload from fileserve. Too many failed uploads, while links are working flawlessly on fileserve.

Hi Tomasis,Thank you for supporting our services.
Our technical team are working their best on resolving the problems.

weekly payment r0ckz !! :D thank you!

You are welcome, Escobar:)

thanks for payment

You are welcome, rythmvarun :)

thank u videozer for payment

You are welcome,abakodama :D

thanks videozer for payment always on time:sun::sun::sun:

yes!you are right, animex! we are always one time! :D
Thanks videozer for my payment:)

You are welcome, adrianus :)

Hi I've got an request.. The sliding in a player won't work. The video always begin from start not from part that I have clicked on. thank you a lot for solving this
Have a nice day :sun:

Hi nudget, Could you send me the video link and your username? Thanks

Hello Videozer ..I am Waiting for your reply from past 3 days ..Today u Responded .As i answered u that i never cheated videozer ...I also said if u need any proofs i can show you ....I have uploaded Many videos etc ..How can i leave my account with out A Exact Reason ..

Hi ddrfanz26 & SouthCreation,

Referring to our system record, Referral cheating activities have been found from your accounts! That's why your accounts were banned. You are reminded that cheating activities is totally prohibited from VideoZer. Accounts must be banned immediately once it found!

Lolz cant u see the content atleast X-( we both r differnet users as he refered me we both r not same.. :O Kindly check it properly and unblock my account & please never do like this without proper information its my request

Waiting for the unbanning

Regards
Southcreation

Never cheat with videozer :) sooner or later they will ban you. I earning only from referrals and never had problems with payouts. Thanks VideoZer ;)

Never cheat with videozer :) sooner or later they will ban you. I earning only from referrals and never had problems with payouts. Thanks VideoZer ;)

Dats Really Your luck .I dont understand y they did like this for me ..

Videozer i am Waiting For you - Please Unblock the account - AS i Already said you - what Do you need from me..I already said he is just my Friend - Referring friends is not a past of cheating :facepalm:

i have both videobb and videozer on my site.......... recently videozer started shaving.

now im earning 20% less on videozer :P

note: i usually post videozer on top of videobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back