Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous thinking.
"If you say bad/rude things to them because of "delayed payment" what do you think will happen?"

If you are running a business, you don't delay payments. No delay in payments = no upset clients. What big host right now isn't paying their users? Oh just Videowood? They aren't having adnetwork issues. That's complete BS from people I've talked to and if you don't have a savings for when issues do arrive, then you have bad business practices.

I've only used Videowood a few times, and I only post here to let people know to stay away from them. They are a shaddy website and I won't be surprised if they eventually stop paying the few people they are paying.

well you guys can rant or can say whatever you want in here.. They dont check this forum anymore
so its not a beggie.

here's a fun fact

If you say bad/rude things to them because of the "delayed" payment
what do you think will happen?

"don't do unto others what others do unto you"

Well arguing here doesn't go anywhere.

believe in what you believe

so if you quit videowood then its your choice

so Good Luck to all of us

hmmm correct me if im wrong. ive read some of other affiliates dont tolerate on such
behavior others resulting to ban. anywayss...

i believe you already move to other host correct?
why are you still here?
looking for some attention? i guess? :D

ADMIN VIDEOWOOD:

Still waiting my self to get funds so I can send payments too.

Not much I can do besides recomending to stop using.
I will try to get your payment anyway, no promises.

:facepalm:

reply from admin

No ideia, I'm still waiting to get send funds by my partner and doesn't look good.

My recomendation is to switch host. I will try ask for funds to send some payments but wont do much.
I guess no, my partner always saying he is doing changes and payments will come but it's been forever.

I feel bad for our users because I think not all will get paid.

Dead host ?
:cough:

Last edited:
If you believe that videowood is a scam you guys are free to move to other host
like he suggested. But if you guys have patience then WAIT believe in them :)
because I BELIEVE IN THEM

okay now we have new problem with videowood embed :(
this is from google webmaster

To: Webmaster of Makamundo
Google has detected sneaky redirects on your site. This means that your site is using technology that detects user characteristics—such as region or device—to direct the user to an unexpected page. This causes unexpected search results for Google Search users and violates our Webmaster Guidelines. Therefore, Google has prevented the offending pages from showing in search results. If you remove the sneaky redirects, our system will automatically reflect these changes as we update our index.
Following are one or more example URLs where we found sneaky redirects on your site. The list is not exhaustive.

Here’s how to fix this problem:

1 Check your site's source for redirects
Check your site's HTML, JavaScript, and dynamic scripting files for any ad or affiliate code that might be redirecting your users. Specifically, check for any files containing "videowood.tv/embed/".
2 Remove the code responsible for the sneaky redirects
We'll discover these changes when we re-crawl your pages and update our index.

My site was blocked more than 2 weeks ago because malware from videowood embed ads.
The admin is 1000% shit, he was frustrated so he added ad network without check it. when I complaint about this problem he said "I cant know which advertising network is causing that information" What the fuck ???????

My site is going dead now,

Not all people came here still work with videowood, some just came here to check and see user post for a news.
I'm also came here for a news because I have $400+ on videowood, if the admin send my payment I will leave from this thread and never back again.

My site was blocked more than 2 weeks ago because malware from videowood embed ads.
The admin is 1000% shit, he was frustrated so he added ad network without check it. when I complaint about this problem he said "I cant know which advertising network is causing that information" What the fuck ???????

Not all people came here still work with videowood, some just came here to check and see user post for a news.
I'm also came here for a news because I have $400+ on videowood, if the admin send my payment I will leave from this thread and never back again.

may i know your site? pls :D

may i know your site? pls :D
You use laungh emoticon because you think I'm lying ? Check your PM and say something about it.

Last edited:
@aizel

Just remove embed links (use direct links in the future), and ask google for review. You will get your site unblocked soon. In review you should say what you did to change (removed ads, player changed), and prove that it will not happen again (say something like: after changes there are no sneaky redirects last two weeks (or something like that)).

@Matijasevic

I've remove more than 500 videowood embed code, the problem I have 4000+ article and 3000+ videwood embed code on my site.
Its hard for me, I've lost all of my video converting server, after blocked by google the site just can generate max $2 daily.

The site can not survive anymore, I will shut down the site after server hosting contract ended.

@aizel

Do you have unpublish post option in admin panel? I don't know which script do you use, but you can unpublish all posts, and publish them after you change embed links to direct. This is the fastest option. After you unpublish all posts, your site will be "empty", but you can restore them while you wait a reply from google.

I should've known when the payment started to delayed everytime and when they suggest to find another host, guess its actually hopeless now, next time they should be direct about it when they don't wanna work with the uploader anymore. it will be my 3rd month waiting for payment on June 16
5VzwbQ8.jpg

Last edited:
and please for god sake give us a Download Link for our videos
it's weird that it always error when i remote upload i always backup all my videos to openload and now it always error.
so maybe at least we could save our videos :(
that embed error is a pest, google is now blocking links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back