VideoMega.tv Affiliate Program - upload your videos now and start earning money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than 100 views and only 0.03$?
seems to me like a big ripoff.
according to my traffic quality I should have now about 0.2$...
how do you explain that mister videomega?
I_Need_Help,

As I stated earlier, for payments questions, or support questions you should use the contact form on our site <videomega.tv> or send an email to contact<at>videomega.tv.

The earnings are calculated according to the quantity and quality of traffic, conversion of advertising. Unique ips only counts once in every 24 hours.

VideoMega Team

Hello Moderator. Kindly close this Thread cause Being a Support as all file host are updating , This Videomega is Misguiding we everyone to contact somewhere else.

Offshore,

If someone is misleading here is you. If you read (I think you know how to...) the first post in this thread, we state that the support is given using contact@videomega.tv. All support or other request should be made using the proper channel, is not a question of not answering here, but get all things centralized in order to provide a better support to all our costumers.

I can't understand you problem, every time you came to this thread is to try to make trouble and deceive others in order to get attention.

If you will not use our service why you're always coming here and trying to sow discord.

You do not have anything else to do?

Your problem is to have few visits to your site, so you are upset with life?

Man, get a life of your own and let others do their work.

I apologize to the other webmasters for these phrases, but there are people who are really mean and like to provoke others for no reason.

VideoMega Team

These guys are shaving big time. I posted for 1 day and got 198 views, then I edited the video to videobam and 1 day I got 800 views.

Also, they don't pay according to what they say. That "up to $2" bullshit means they in reality is paying for about 10 000 views, not 1000.

So, they are shaving both number of views as well as don't pay out as they say. So you are getting screwed over 2 times.

And don't use that BULLSHIT excuse that 1 IP is counted/24 hours because I only have 1 video with you and I doubt none of my users would watch my video even 2 times.

Also that "The earnings are calculated according to the quantity and quality of traffic, conversion of advertising." is just so full of shit! Vague and useless and is just an attempt to not answer it properly.

And this is supposed to be an official support thread, but yet, they say you must go to their site and submit a ticket there. WTF, another attempt to not answer the questions.

Also, notice how worried they are about their counting. Most people here didn't really have any problem with the number of view, but the problem is how much less they actually pays than claimed in their "up to $2".

But then they immediately defend themselves by saying that there is little traffic to the videos, that's why the view counts is low... WTF, NOBODY did even question this matter...

Last edited:
SeeningMole and I_Need_Help,

This applies to both of you:

"If someone is misleading here is you. If you read (I think you know how to...) the first post in this thread, we state that the support is given using contact@videomega.tv. All support or other request should be made using the proper channel, is not a question of not answering here, but get all things centralized in order to provide a better support to all our costumers.

I can't understand you problem, every time you came to this thread is to try to make trouble and deceive others in order to get attention.

If you will not use our service why you're always coming here and trying to sow discord.

You do not have anything else to do? "

>These guys are shaving big time. I posted for 1 day and got 198 views, then I edited the video to videobam and 1 day I got 800 views.
Get a site with traffic, the number of views are real, the sites that work with us and earn money every day, know that the views are real.

As already told you I've lost a lot of time with you two. The videomega is designed to work with large sites that generate a lot of traffic, not to work with kids playing at sites. Stop coming here to sow discord.

Let us work and follow with your life.

And I_Need_Help misleading and dishonest applies to you not to us.

Again I apologize to the other webmasters for these reply, but there are people who are really mean and like to provoke others for no reason.

VideoMega Team

there is minimum requirement? like 5min or etc etc?
MediaStar,

No

If you lost a lot of time on me, I dont expect you to reply on my post, though I dont understand how copying the same answer to everyone taking a lot of time...
thats exactly the reason I will not contact your support - I know I will get the same bullshit that you telling me now.
copying the same answae is a great way to override reasonable and legitimate questions.

I_Need_Help,

I will not even bother to respond.

But if you do not use our service, I can not see how you lose so much time on this topic. The only logical explanation is the attempt to find conflicts.

Do not forget to say that I copy and paste, do not know where, but ...

Go do something productive with your time, and stop coming here to sow discord.

VideoMega Team

Hi All,

File & Image Uploader (http://z-o-o-m.eu/) will add our host in the next update.

VideoMega Team

Last edited:
Videomega Thanks for the excellent service!

I am new here and was not here I met videomega!

I have a website and I have worked with various identical services to videomega and the site that pays better was
videomega.tv, Receive every 24 hours without failures!

Who criticizes videomega try other websites and will see that earn less.

Videomega Thanks for the excellent service!

:friends:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back