Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone issues with the subtittles i cant add any... :pensive::neutral_face:
Post automatically merged:

Error 524...

Last edited:
hello they accept videos of zoophilia?
Hello
Yes we except Zoophillia.

Thanks & Regards

I like the fast payment, thx :)
Welcome thanks for using our services

Have anyone issues with the subtittles i cant add any... :pensive::neutral_face:

Error 524...
Hello
Can you tell me the exact problem you are facing , if you can share the screenshot it will be more helpful .

Thanks & Regards

Hi..
I would like to take a moment and share a few things with mod/dev and other members.

First of all I want to tell that I like this video host platform very much and I would like to keep using it in the future as it has a good tier for my country and I have already did earn a few $ in my first month of using it. (no request a payout yet but I see ppl are happy)

I also love the video quality and the speed of streaming!

One more thing I like is that this host protects the video from direct download using a blob script so unexperienced users can't download videos if download is disabled in settings. That's very good if you want to share let's say rare videos and also a visitor will probably come back to your site to view the video he likes again!

A few minor things that bugging me are.
First, when am logged in to my account and open a video to get the iframe code there is a popup and I have to close the ad everytime I try to copy the code and post a new video to my website.

Second, there is no way to display more than 10-15 videos in a folder so after 40-50 videos uploaded I have to go nextpage untill I find the video I desire. In top of that there is no way to short videos by date.

Third, sometimes (not always) after uploading a video I copy the iframe code and post it to my site. All work ok but after a few hours the thumbnail in the page is broken and visitors think this is a dead video. I found that the video is ok but the ifream code have changed to something new and I have to go back to videoko and copy the new code to my post.

I hope my post will help the owner imporve the site and have more members coming so he can grow the service even more.

VIDEOKO.TO what video hosting approved on REMOTE UPLOAD?
Hello
websites accepted

gounlimited.to
clipwatching.com
vidlox.me
vidoza.net
supervideo.tv

If you guys have any more option do let us know we will add more within 12-24 hours .

Thanks & Regards

Hi..
I would like to take a moment and share a few things with mod/dev and other members.

First of all I want to tell that I like this video host platform very much and I would like to keep using it in the future as it has a good tier for my country and I have already did earn a few $ in my first month of using it. (no request a payout yet but I see ppl are happy)

I also love the video quality and the speed of streaming!

One more thing I like is that this host protects the video from direct download using a blob script so unexperienced users can't download videos if download is disabled in settings. That's very good if you want to share let's say rare videos and also a visitor will probably come back to your site to view the video he likes again!

A few minor things that bugging me are.
First, when am logged in to my account and open a video to get the iframe code there is a popup and I have to close the ad everytime I try to copy the code and post a new video to my website.

Second, there is no way to display more than 10-15 videos in a folder so after 40-50 videos uploaded I have to go nextpage untill I find the video I desire. In top of that there is no way to short videos by date.

Third, sometimes (not always) after uploading a video I copy the iframe code and post it to my site. All work ok but after a few hours the thumbnail in the page is broken and visitors think this is a dead video. I found that the video is ok but the ifream code have changed to something new and I have to go back to videoko and copy the new code to my post.

I hope my post will help the owner imporve the site and have more members coming so he can grow the service even more.
Hello
We highly appreciate your suggestions and we have carefully noted them . We are working daily to provide you all with our best services.

Thanks & Regards

Hello
websites accepted

gounlimited.to
clipwatching.com
vidlox.me
vidoza.net
supervideo.tv

If you guys have any more option do let us know we will add more within 12-24 hours .

Thanks & Regards

Hello
We highly appreciate your suggestions and we have carefully noted them . We are working daily to provide you all with our best services.

Thanks & Regards
please add to remote upload
- Google Drive links
- fembed.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back