Videobin.co - Bug free and fast | UPTO $45/10k views as launch bonus. (Double payment)

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Introducing Videobin.co - A bug free and fast video host. We have experience of more than 10 years in this industry. We have tried to provide bug free platform from 1st day so you don't have to waste your time trying to figure out things.

Here is some quick information about videobin and its affiliate program.

• We pay upto $45 for each 10000 views.
  • Minimum payment is only $20
  • Most importantly, Bug free platform from day1.
  • No hidden rules to hold your payments.
  • Different payment methods.
  • Payments are quick and hassle free.
  • API is available.
  • Adult content is allowed.
  • You can control intensity of ads on your videos.
  • Our uploading and viewing of videos is quite fast and we are constantly adding more infrastructure.
  • Multiple upload options including FTP, remote upload. Zoom support coming soon too!
  • Fast and responsive support available around the clock.
  • Different resolutions of video available for all type of viewers.
  • Simple and easy to navigate design.

Our tier:-

Tier Countries
Tier 1 $45 Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Tier 2 $20 Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland
Tier 3 $5 Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain
Tier 4 $1 Other countries

Last edited:
603 comments
Check out our 7 other servers as well from leaseweb or wait for 7 new upcoming from them, btw whats with all this hate for hetzner ?

Do you keep record of all host's servers ? Just curious
I dont care about new servers esp from leaseweb or your previous host netcup.de yes i keep scammers always back to scamm again. About hetzner all the best just wait few abuses and see.. most provider come here dmca ignored ovh hetzner idk you think how we are idiot? Learn to respect other members who bring you money.

Last edited:
Okay , for this i am sorry. This was my guy's bad typo. He actually meant to write:-

"We told you that we are NOT interested but you STILL using our host....." Whole line clearly shows we do not want you to use our service or we'll ban your ips. By mistake he added "can". Don't stretch it too long, you can always work with other hosts.
Wow ban IPS ? People still use localhost? What amateur....10 years in industry u must be some old scammers returned om wj. But look like u are in industry when u start with netcup.de

Wow ban IPS ? People still use localhost? What amateur....10 years in industry u must be some old scammers returned om wj. But look like u are in industry when u start with netcup.de
If they cheat you, stay away from this host, no need to argue.Let others work with them. Only you say they scam while a lot of people get paid
What is the reason you try to bring them down?

Great !
Does this addition include minimizing video buffers and increasing storage capacity?
Hope the best

Increasing storage capacity, Yes
Increase in bandwidth capacity

Minimising video buffer size is coding part, since this is a third party player, we are already trying to figure out how to do it. Since this will help us in reducing bandwidth usage and thus serving more viewers.

minimum raised to 20 dollars

this host is not giving me a good feeling that happens when they cannot pay their users

Minimum payout was less in start because host was new and we needed to build trust, but since now we have paid many users multiple times and everyone was requesting above $20 anyway no point in keep lower amount. Lower amount brings in multiple request thus waste our time and slower the payout speed

I hope i made it clear enough to you, Okay sir ?

Minimum payout was less in start because host was new and we needed to build trust, but since now we have paid many users multiple times and everyone was requesting above $20 anyway no point in keep lower amount. Lower amount brings in multiple request thus waste our time and slower the payout speed

I hope i made it clear enough to you, Okay sir ?
thanks if it makes sense

thanks if it makes sense
About the count issue you mentioned above, i i think that might be because you uploaded videos less than 1 minute, did you?

If yes, its its clearly mentioned video must be above 1 minute. We don't count less than that.

I can't remember, remind me your username in pm please and I'll check your account once and let you know the reason.

Maria female or whatever whois told u how i work with german host? Read all or stfu dont be stupid.

Now this is what i can insulting other members abusing them and being rude.

Dear @Tango can you look into it and please ask him not to be rude with our users or better stay away from here?

@M

Reporting his post as well.

they are not counting the view

they started just like vidlox

You are silly to trust a owner who has been caught using content from his old 'failed' videohost (vidlox) Don't
Now this is what i can insulting other members abusing them and being rude.

Dear @Tango can you look into it and please ask him not to be rude with our users or better stay away from here?

@M

Reporting his post as well.

The only person who is in fault is you Mr Videobin. You've been caught out and get your friends to comment. You DDosed my project after threatening me through email which I provided screenshot for and deleted my uploaders account + mine (Movie Jesus hasn't been using sandbox for months, we started out with Sandbox to make customisations without any interruptions) and now you do this. You have shown poor respect for WJ members and treat us like we have no intelligence. You have scammed on different project with different WJ username and you are back to do it again.

You sir should be perma Banned but we all know that @M and @Tango will favorite video host owner / rep

You are silly to trust a owner who has been caught using content from his old 'failed' videohost (vidlox) Don't

The only person who is in fault is you Mr Videobin. You've been caught out and get your friends to comment. You DDosed my project after threatening me through email which I provided screenshot for and deleted my uploaders account + mine (Movie Jesus hasn't been using sandbox for months, we started out with Sandbox to make customisations without any interruptions) and now you do this. You have shown poor respect for WJ members and treat us like we have no intelligence. You have scammed on different project with different WJ username and you are back to do it again.

You sir should be perma Banned but we all know that @M and @Tango will favorite video host owner / rep

Lol @ failed other host & creating multiple account and scamming & ddosing a random website. I really enjoyed your story btw.

Anyway, i am at the gym right now and i think i should not waste my more time on you, I'll just ignore you. You are tbh nobody sir.Btw thank you for the regular bump.

But you might wanna be more careful in using Words for admins and mods on how they do there duty or how they run there website.

Last edited:
If they cheat you, stay away from this host, no need to argue.Let others work with them. Only you say they scam while a lot of people get paid
What is the reason you try to bring them down?

Hey buddy, thanks and i am sorry as you had to listen to his crap in our thread. I have reported both of them to the staff, hopefully we won't see them here for long now.

H

Lol @ failed other host & creating multiple account and scamming & ddosing a random website. I really enjoyed your story btw.

Anyway, i am at the gym right now and i think i should not waste my more time on you. You are tbh nobody sir.t Btw thank you for the regular bump.

But you might wanna be more careful in using Words for admins and mods on how they do there duty or how they run there website.

It's obvious you DDosed us, as it was only a day after you threatened me via email

You were the first to direct admins how to do their job:

@M

Reporting his post as aswell

.. not me. Do you think you're more important and superior to regular members?

HI could you remove the dating ad from the video box i want my visitors see what they gonna watch

Hi, you have full control over ads on your videos. You can decrease/increase it from your dashboard.

While 100% mode shows max no. of ads, 50% or 0% shows least no. of ads.

Regards

Back