Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remote uploaded some files from my megaupload account which had the sitename in the filename.after uploading i removed the sitename from the filename in my videos section.when i try to import the files from video manager the name of the files are coming with the sitename.how to remove the sitename when exporting the files to csv ??

tamildragon: I do not recognise the problem. You changed the name in the video manager? Then tried to export? But the export came with the name that you had previously changed?

Maybe slow server to respond? Tried to change name, logout, login and then export?

bakrie: We are working with wupload to whitelist our servers. it will work soon~

Double A: No you cannot. (dinny answered you)

i tried to logout and login.then exported.still i am getting the filename which was there before editing.
i remote uploaded a file from MU. file name "example.com-avatar.avi".i renamed the file to "avatar.avi".now when i try to export i am getting "example.com-avatar.avi".when i checked in the my videos and video manager section i see only avatar.avi...why is this happening only when i am exporting ?? i have a lot of files.please provide some solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back