Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live with my friends and use the same computer. Is this consider as myself and does it has ToS about have multiple accounts?
If u guy did, could u unblocked my account since this is my first time (include removing the refferals)? Thank u!

Last edited:
All of your friends use exact same password as you?

Your account will stay banned since you have been ripping us for 25% over some time now.

See:
http://videobb.com/rewards.php
Rules & Condition:
8. Users that cheat with our referral earnings system will either be met with a suspension or a permanent ban.

hello, nothing is impossible since we use same computer and live together. Firefox doesn't save our passwords for individual accounts. Our username always been saved as Username,we have to type the password again and again so we use same password to easily access. And what s the meaning of "cheat" here? Do we use our time upload video , add them to other site mean cheating, using same password mean cheating? Or different passwords but same person does not mean cheating?

And I have a question here:
Assume that I have a website and referral for selling videobb account and I myself use my paypal account to by 5 premium months for 5 accounts from that website. does it consider as cheating?

Last edited:
moviesite: If you cannot live with your account being banned for self-referral, maybe we should just ban all 5 of them in total? We were so nice not to ban all your other accounts, but if you want to go that way, we can.

You all used the same password and it wasn't 123456 common password. I won't reveal how we caught you out, but using the same password for 5 different users who all live under the same "roof" is not really possible. What else do you share besides the same password?
I lived with 4 friends at one time, but we never shared same password.

Maybe next time you should use the brain of yours to figure out that referring your "household" friends on a site to make 25% extra, while using the same net, computer, password and similar gmails, is not the best idea. You layed your own bed for this to happen.

If your complaints about your user being blocked doesn't cease immediately, I will go ahead and ban all your other users (your supposed friends). Thanks.

Notice for all: Looks like stats are back to normal now. Enjoy. Promotion coming soon.

seghir05: The promotion won't come any faster even if I give you the information. I do not know the exact figures but you will be earning more. Promotion info will be coming in a few days, so it can get you prepared for next week!

Last week, I asked for payment and didn't receive it till now ..
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=894464&postcount=1767
Today, It Changed from Pending to Approved !!
Username : KoRoMbO

When will i get payed ?

28whtuv.jpg

Last edited:
okey, I don't complain any more.but why did u reject transfer the earning of all 5 accounts? I admit i have the mistake refered to them but they didn't do anything to get rejection. My friend they add the videos by them self eaning money by their own accounts from uploading videos not from referral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back