Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I forgot. I have a question : How to public video on Videobb's main page ???

is this really possible???

i have a question guys , what are the benifits of having a premium for videobb ???
can anybody who tried the premium just give us his experience pls .

Last edited:
abakodama: When people push thousands of links through remote upload thinking they own the world and our site with no care for others.

Benefits of Premium: No ads, no pops, faster stream and unlimited view of everything.

Rubik Film: We select the videos to be viewed. You will not be paid for the views that are seen on the front page/in the video sections.

abakodama: When people push thousands of links through remote upload thinking they own the world and our site with no care for others.

Benefits of Premium: No ads, no pops, faster stream and unlimited view of everything.

Rubik Film: We select the videos to be viewed. You will not be paid for the views that are seen on the front page/in the video sections.

thnx man for the explanation , what about the payment this week is it on time ? , because i couldnt make it the last week
:(

hello guys

some one please help me i just created my videobb account 3days ago and i got 8views so far

and my total earnings is $0.00 and please help me

IHhFJ.jpg

Last edited:
@rakesh i swear to god there are like idoits in this forum. Read the rates bro. Its 10000 views for $25.00

you think 8 views is going to give you something get up to at least 100 and you will see a few cents

this isnt a problem read the begining and its rates before you post something retarded like that for help.

@rakesh i swear to god there are like idoits in this forum. Read the rates bro. Its 10000 views for $25.00

you think 8 views is going to give you something get up to at least 100 and you will see a few cents

this isnt a problem read the begining and its rates before you post something retarded like that for help.
Thanks For Your reply ngecity.com

i am new to videobb.com so only

please don't mistake me

abakodama: I believe it is on time.

rakesh: You checked your graph? Should be a spike in it, but it isn't enough to round off to the nearest decimal (0.01). Keep earning and you will see it increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back