Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-AEE8_4D755FB9.jpg

We update our site - yourcinema.net so if you looking for place where you can post your videobb movies take a look at YC.

Our blog - BLOG

We use only VideoBB (no megavideo and other) and we regularly submitt your movies to 3 DDL sites - Linkplz, AtomicWarez and NeXus !

Last edited:
dinny: My bad. Overlooking figures again it is close to 3 figures. For a period of time we had people reaching this; the decline I do not know. Could be due to our host being "unpopular" among some users.

solarman: And the stats do not ever catch up?

I'm still curious to know about infinityads. You and another person in here mentioned them, but we have never had any contact or relations with them.

Ye i have earned 9c in 8 hours now..my traffic is over 15k a day and they all love videobb videos so this does not make sense

Notice for all: I was told we delay stats due to the high amount of traffic we get during weekend peak hours. This is now being looked into and corrected and hopefully for weekends your stats will update regularly within reasonable time-intervals.

Thanks y'all

ShareShiz: This is something the techs need to look into. I wouldn't set my hopes too high for now on it, since they are very busy tuning the site so everyone can get their stats in time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back