Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
nami310: We fixed the link sorting now I think.

ranaasad: See PM for what you did.

RockIsTrance: Given you 30 days.

psp786: We do not want to disclose how we operate the counting system, but in general terms, no.

am21: Can't be...? I see a rise in earnings.
And your webmoney should come this week.

what happens when someone reports the links? do you delete the file?

Also where is the cancel or stop or pause remote upload button? Remote upload taking too long. Iam doing fileserve to VBB. I have fileserve premium. File is 700mb MKV and it already been 30 minutes. it say processing for 30 minutes now.

when i upload a video it give the same link as others who has uploaded the same video before me so i can't post my links in streaming sites
any fix for that?

am21: Upon looking at the screenshot. Is your webmoney account some WMKeeper account that is "limited" due to too many transactions?

The90sKid: We will be adding a cancel button for remote upload soon. Usually the conversion should be smooth and take approximately 15 minutes for a 700 MB file. Can you pm me the username and we will take a look into why it didn't convert?

mo3tez: We will look into this in a few hours

The90sKid: We will be adding a cancel button for remote upload soon. Usually the conversion should be smooth and take approximately 15 minutes for a 700 MB file. Can you pm me the username and we will take a look into why it didn't convert?

On the filefetching page it still say processing but when i go to my video's page.

Is the upload 50gb and get premium account promotion still running?

[edit] I have problem. I try filefetch 25 different video links. All say fail. My VBB username is 90skid and you can also see it's still saying Video's processing from the 2 files i filefetch yesterday. lol

c24e16.png

am21: Yes. WM Keeper can only receive 200 USD a month. I have no clue with minikeeper...That is probably even less?

The90sKid: Where are you fetching from? And have you made sure the videos are available?

lukisx7: 20 dollars

mo3tez: We tried to upload exactly same video (same size, md5, length etc.) and it gives 2 different URLs. This means you CAN upload the same video and still get paid for it.

yes it works todays thanks
but if someone reported another video, does my video with the same md5 as you said get deleted also?

am21: Yes. WM Keeper can only receive 200 USD a month. I have no clue with minikeeper...That is probably even less?

24 hr limit for wmz is 200.. so what i should receive is less than the limit ;)

SourcE:
Code:
http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/show/WebMoney_Keeper_Mini_financial_restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back