Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
grow a pair man, PAY EVERYONE then you can f*ck off after like you already planned.

Just one last payment to show everyone some respect. The ones who made you, the ones who probably bought you the fancy cars and house you own.

Ok what's the difference between Videobb and YouTube? Videobb is down but what about YouYube?

They both have tv-series scenes and music videos. So there must be a way to avoid getting involved with PIPA or SOPA or whatever it is.

I have money in Videobb too but I feel sorry for these guys because good or bad they gave us some cash, guys. Don't be cruel. Yes maybe they've made millions but if we're smert enough we would have been in their place and now with same problems.

I thing everything has something to do with all the "modern world". Laws laws laws and nothing but laws. I read that Katy Perry, Kanye West and even Alicia Keys, whose husband is accused of piracy liked megaupload and stand by it.

What can I say? USA does what they want to do. I live in Colombia and would never, absolutely never go to live in USA. I'm afraid that if I step bad or trip up, I'll break some laws and go to jail.

And I still think Videobb is better than Youtube. At least they used to pay to their members. :)

Everyone delete all your files to make sure they aren't benefiting from your hard work.

I just started with BB a few days ago and was making good money instantly, that site had massive potential. Fuck.

Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back