Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dave i was wondering how can i cashout the sales i got money in my sites tab but i thought is gets auto payout after reaching 20+ now i got my regular payout but not my sales

vedatyes: Yes you go use host that pay 1 time every month and has downtime every week HAHA~ ...You peek this topic and wait to give complaint?

Downtime every week??Yeah reach their level of users and then talk mate.And trust me you can't even reach them.

Oh and look below,downtime,i haven't seen YT having downtime.Its so sad wanted to be the next YT when you obviously cant help your users.:facepalm:

Oh and flaming other hosts is lame.prove that you are reliable with your services.Not like a kid.

ALL: NEW UPDATE. NEXT 2 DAYS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE:
1. MORE NETSTREAM NOT FOUND
2. LONGER REVIEW

WE ARE FIXING THIS. THIS IS AFTER DOWNTIME SO WE NEED TO FIX THIS. WE KNOW ISSUE :)

PLS DONT FORGET WE HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR OLD FILES. BECAUSE WE NOT POOR LIKE OTHER SITE HAHA~

Make us the next YT! :D

Last edited:
rythmvarun: PM me. Cannot find.

michomoz: You wait 30 days then released fund~

cena1302: Easy to make $20. You can upgrade 2 months no problem.

EL: HAHAHAHAHAHA...! We have more users. You don't know anything~ :) Still the best.

Yes, sorry for the 1 downtime we had in 1 year. That downtime only lasted for 5 hours and was scheduled. If you accumulate the other...Perhaps downtime on 500 hours. Why you here again?

Vorado: See page 330. Friday all good & OK!

Android32: See page 330. Friday all good & OK!

Reminding all we have never lost data or deleted your files because of expiry. 1 year uploads are still available. Videobb = The Best.

Last edited:
vedatyes: Yes you go use host that pay 1 time every month and has downtime every week HAHA~ ...You peek this topic and wait to give complaint?

NOTICE TO ALL: We looking into review right now.

ALL: NEW UPDATE. NEXT 2 DAYS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE:
1. MORE NETSTREAM NOT FOUND
2. LONGER REVIEW

WE ARE FIXING THIS. THIS IS AFTER DOWNTIME SO WE NEED TO FIX THIS. WE KNOW ISSUE :)

PLS DONT FORGET WE HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR OLD FILES. BECAUSE WE NOT POOR LIKE OTHER SITE HAHA~

Make us the next YT! :D
ok but i want review to take only 3 sec after maintenance :D

I have a question. If i view a video from a videobb link and click "add to my account", do I get paid for views of that video or only the uploaded videos get paid for views?
Thanks..

you can't upgrade free 1 month for me?

No he can't, also he can't upgrade you if you have the 20$ already in exchange for the money, you have to wait till the next approve day (so if you request the transfer on tuesday you have to wait till the next monday. Fail? :facepalm:)

But like VBBDave said all time "they are the best" so there is no need to care about customer orientation.

Last edited:
rythmvarun: PM me. Cannot find.

i already pmed u....i didn't understand what u didn't find out..
my username is rythmvarun
i don't have any other means to upgrade right now ...only way is redeeming but u don't allow to redeem if u don't have money in payout account but for that i need to wait 3 more days...
please upgrade or transfer my money from earnings to payout account

No he can't, also he can't upgrade you if you have the 20$ allready in exchange for the money, you have to wait till the next approve day (so if you request the transfer on tuesday you have to wait till the next monday. Which is kinda fail :facepalm: customer orientation is difficult)

yeh this is not fair that for redeeming i need approval ..i don't think any videostreaming or filehost have such rules :(

hello i remote upload the video and remote upload completed after that the video is still in processing and its take very very long time what problem is this plz explain why this happen mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back