Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
fikinho: I think maybe FS implement rules like MU. Can only login max 4 times at the same time maybe otherwise ban. When try remote try logout FS account then try again~

bdr111446: Yes.

hello dave , today i started to see " watch on alldebrid " on my video screens . what is this ? if people watch on alldebrid , can we earn money too ?

edit : i think it cause about alldebrid firefox plugin , i tested my videos on internet explorer and there is no " watch on alldebrid " button over my videos .

"Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban."

It's just that fileserve is a piece of sh*t. They got my money and now I cant download anything. They said for 24 hours - it's been 3 days since then. Tried contact them - no response of course. SCAM

this fs issue is so annoying now , first fsc banned us and then wupload is off and finally fs is making it :( , i hope that there will be smarter way to remote upload for vbb

According to RickyFS, it seems that Videobb logs in too many times to your FileServe account, resulting in temporary FileServe bans. RickyFS made it sound like they plan to implement whitelisting for remote uploading to sites like Videobb to fix this. I'm not sure if there is a fix that FileServe or Videobb can implement until then.

Last edited:
Hi VBBDave , can i have a premium statut ?? just for a mounth ??
Tnx a lot
My account name :sun:= catalany

Hi VBBDave , can i have a premium statut ?? just for a mounth ??
Tnx a lot
My account name :sun:= catalany

tnx again 8-)

Last edited:
Hey VBBDave :) I have a question.
Is it possible that you add a "private video" function, so when uploader checks it, no one can import his videos ?
i hate to see my videos all over the internet on others people accounts, beacuse they use that new import button too much :P

cheers ;)

Hello VBBDave

i tryed today your Filehoster

is verry great and userfriendly

but i have some problems

1 - when I upload a video over remote i cannot see the stats and when the video will be finich the process for exemple 15% than 50% ... im just waited

2 - in the statistics i cannot see wich video has been viewed today or wich video has the best views today

3 - I have uploaded a video and shared to many peopel i waited for one hour and im sure that's the video has many views but nothing, i see just 0
than after 5 min i have see the video again my stats are 300 views
maybe a problem in the counter or I don't know

Videobb interface 8/10
Download Speed 6/10
Upload Speed 9/40
Paiement 10/10
Affiliates Prog 8/10

I was away for 2 weeks and I see that you have added a new function to add videos to my account. My question is if I add video uploaded by someone else and then I share my links will I earn from that? This will save a lot of time if it works.

Hey Bro, when i upload video i wait till its converted but after being converted it says " Reviewing " - & when i open it . it says This video is being reviewed. Please check back later. this process takes a lot i'm still waiting for a video to be review from yesterday .. i think this review is manually and it's so slow .. hope this problem fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back