Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am just confused. Am I doing something wrong? How can everybody upload and share videobb links 3 minutes after a tv-show is aired. And when I upload a link it takes 1 hour to upload (proceed).

No, I use remote upload with my fileserve username and password provided.
For example: as soon as aired tv-show has its fileserve link I get it and paste it into remote upload field, then it says processing........Once the process is over everything in sites that I usually share in is FULL of videobb links and I get 0 views. :(
How do other people have their videos precessed so quickly? I tried getting premium...no result.
P.P. Sometimes it says the video is completed but there's no link in "Vodeo manager".

cant change my payment account

hi,
I have a problem with videobb, I want to change my payment account, but when I click on the email confimation, I receive this message

1136282669.jpg

I repeated several times but the same problem

Please how i can change my payment account :'(

boddynightmare: Don't know. We see higher earnings now~

breezer1990: No priority for anyone.

manic32: Of course we do. You send bot traffic over, we don't count shit. Don't try to cheat us you cheater~

Dekstr: 72 minutes.

NOTICE ALL: WUPLOAD HAS NOT RESPONDED WITH WHITELIST MEANING WE NEED TO TAKE THIS OFF OUR LIST. PLEASE DO NOT USE WUPLOAD ANYMORE. WE APPRECIATE FAST REMOTE UPLOAD AND WITH WUPLOAD IT SLOWS US DOWN BECAUSE THEY BAN US AND WE CANNOT PROCESS LINKS~
72min per 24hrs , or per vider video or something third ?

So WUpload is no longer is supported? Why is there no option for FileSonic remote upload? I currently have FileServe and it's working well, but I'm thinking about going with a backup hoster and it now seems the choices are pretty limited.

Hi, i bought premium account, downloaded about 100 videos but now i cannot download anything. Tried to watch a video online and says "Viewing limit exceeded.... buy premium now."

But i have premium, why i cannot download or watch videos?

"add to my account" is really a bad option, how I can put my videos private ??

agreed, make it like vidxden so we can set video as private so other users unable to add it to their account. I used to have few videos exclusively on my account only and it got me tons of views.

@VBBDave,

I could use videobb just fine but now when I click on the videos it goes immediately to the message "viewing limit exceeded. Please contact us for assistance" and then it tries to sell the premium membership. I am already a premium member. I would be really grateful if u help me what to do now.

Last edited:
Hey dave you really need to sort out the netstream not found bug...its getting very annoying now..i notice it only happens when a video is being watched by alot of people at the same time..usually over 100 and this starts to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back