Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
boogie123: Reseller for videobb pls~

bigone2love: We will check

fikinho: Thanks. Should show people we pay every week for users who choose to use videobb instead of youtube/dailymotion and so on!

we pay every week for users who choose to use videobb instead of youtube/dailymotion and so on!
so true ;)

Videobb pay me every week since i have started to use them in august 2011.
They paid me always, most over 100$ weekly...

Dekstr: Can you PM me your username on VBB then we need to check your RS account to see why fail. RS not so popular with us so hard to test with accounts

@VBB
6 days ago , you said send me PM to solve the problem with RS RU ... still no reply ?
somehow it works now , but it is not ok that you havent replied my PM and ignored me ?

Last edited:
plz check my account
username: poojar231

my fileserve as well as wupload RU is failing
its been like this for almost four days.
plz fix it

thankyou!

fikinho: YT only pay super affiliates. People who get them 10+ Million views!

Dekstr: We try RS to vbb...works~ ..can you change password to simple like 123abc?

poojar231: We need to contact WU to fix banned IPs~

hello VBBDave

can you help me?

i have an problem in my account videobb

i have joined with an old email and i forget my email password
and in my account i see this
"For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click here."
so can you change my old email to my new email?
thanks

It's only me, or all have the same problem with fileserve remote uploud. My premium work good, i add working link, i check all the links does it work, but i have like 3/4 videos failed.. And it have been for like 5 days now.. Can't even uploud. When i add tv series, i add 6 episodes, and like 4 are failed.. Can you say me why it's happens :/ ?

thks for replying dave.
i hope everything gets fixed fast.

@hudax:its not just you.mee too.its like that for many i think.but they ll fix asap.Dont worry

i request yesterday for payment in earning a/c but balance did not come in payout earning .. so when earning come there and i got payout..?

fikinho: YT only pay super affiliates. People who get them 10+ Million views!

Dekstr: We try RS to vbb...works~ ..can you change password to simple like 123abc?

poojar231: We need to contact WU to fix banned IPs~
works now , i don't know what happend . that is not my point , my point is that you ignored my post , and PM .

golden: Yes. Security~

hudax: We will look into it.

worldnxt.info: Because we approve every Monday for Transfers.

Dekstr: Did reply~

HATEMEST01: Liar. You click MONDAY~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back