Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokerit: We need better conversions and traffic on Hungary. Maybe if Hungary people pay more we put group C~

NOTICE ALL: Payment for Paypal and Webmoney going out. Alertpay delay!

Remote Upload working. Please check!

What here is working for you mate ? RU from Rapidshare ! Checkeseveral times , with user and pass in link , and without user and pass in link /.
[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/e066a03729.jpg[/SLIDE]

Dekstr: We will look into this.

I tested with Fileserve.

Still checking why Rapidshare no good!~

Update: Rapidshare change script~ so we need to see how to make clips go over to videobb!

Last edited:
Dekstr: Can you PM me your username on VBB then we need to check your RS account to see why fail. RS not so popular with us so hard to test with accounts

hello,
I have ask, why Poland country is in zone: D (Make Money/Affiliate Program) only in videobb.com ?
In all filehosting site Poland is in zone: C sometimes in zone B.

Wupload:
zone C :
Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey

Fileserve:
zone C :
Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar

Filepost:
Zone: B
Australia, Italy, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore, Israel, Ireland, Austria, Finland, New Zealand, Japan, Poland

All countries bordering the Poland are zone C: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, Austria, Czech Republic BUT only Poland is the worst znoe D...

Can you tell me why only Poland is there ?
Please transfer to the Polish zone C

dalster44: No~

kevin002: no

aro1212: Tell Poland's people to buy more. We are not a hosting company!!

poojar231: Will check with IT.

Wupload blocked 6 of our machines. That is why not working~

Last edited:
Any chance of supporting converting of soft coded subtitles like those in .mkv files? Currently the subtitles are removed when a video goes through Videobb processing.

I just got a premium account on FileServe, mostly for remote uploading to Videobb. Whatever I do though, the file just keep failing. I have tried multiple times, and I'm 100% sure that I have the right login information. Is remote upload from FileServe currently broken?

I've been working with VideoBB for quite long time now, uploaded roughly 4 TB of material and had premium account, however, for no reason my account was banned today. After that much effort.. I have never done something that would go against rules.. Please, I need help.

Hi VBBDave

I have a problem. My account was blocked. We have two computers at home (my and my brother). Our computers have the same IP address. I used my account through the brothers computer sometimes, because his computer has much faster upload. My brother was not my refferall. He was not registered at all on VideoBB. I have one account only. Can my account blocked for this ? What am I doing now ?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back