Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
michomoz: I need an username please.

abakodama: We are looking at 720p, but it is very hard to have this format since need to convert videos AGAIN (after the first conversion to 480p). We do not sit on YouTube technology or servers...yet...though if the support for us keep growing maybe one day we can do exact the same as youtube :)

yes i believe there is something with your views counter. i think the views arent getting counted since many weeks ago. pls check it out soon. thank you.

Last edited:
michomoz: I need an username please.

abakodama: We are looking at 720p, but it is very hard to have this format since need to convert videos AGAIN (after the first conversion to 480p). We do not sit on YouTube technology or servers...yet...though if the support for us keep growing maybe one day we can do exact the same as youtube :)
I hope :)

People,

We are not just fixing it for one individual user. We just want usernames to see what the issue is and then solve for everyone.

Thank you !

Alertpay payments should come out in 10 hours~

Are counters still not working? I've tested my own video and it gives me "1" view...You guys tried? We cannot just make up numbers to please your eyes~

Update: I have confirmed with technicians that counters are working fine~

Last edited:
Are counters still not working? I've tested my own video and it gives me "1" view...You guys tried? We cannot just make up numbers to please your eyes~

not counting at all i have 8 videos with zero and freezed counted ones
dave it was working like a charm since a month or two there is something terrible happened after the last update i dunno what's happening and that's affecting me and obviously everyone working u gotta tell the technicians that there is a serious problem and thanks again

@ michomoz: technicians checked in the database with a few videos and said there were no recorded views of it.

PM me username + the video involved.

Counter is working! i got views for my files i uploaded yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back