Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Views are still not updating :(

5e9f92a01c986bafcabbafd145520b13.png

learned: 72 minutes for free; unlimited for Premium

tonycompusa: I do not think we've enforced our rule yet of deleting videos, so nothing to be worried, but it would be 60 Days I believe.

all update on Alertpay: I've been told we can pay alertpay affiliates by Friday. We apologize of this of course!

Filesonic remote upload

hi dave ,

please help me as im trying to upload videos with remote upload via filesonic. I can not find the filesonic in the file hosts list , can you tell me how i can add files from filesonic .

Regards

Dave honestly i feel like the view counter is so bad since like a month is there is something wrong and i asked for a one month premium and didnt take it till now
Username : Michomoz
Fix the view counter it is horribleeeeeeeeee
Reply on me plz

Well,
view counter isn't updating, but money does :)

@michomoz,
videobb doesn't give free premium accounts. I have asked a few weeks ago.
I think we all earn enough money to afford a premium accout by self ;)

ra4kov: We have been banned by filesonic.

museaddict: No, only this week is exception of late payout for Alertpay. We will be paying Alertpay again on next Tuesday!

michomoz: But did you see the screenshot I posted?

Also we stopped promotion a while back. May I ask what a Premium serves as a purpose for you?

Escobar: We will look to fix the view counter. I need an username first please!

Last edited:
thank you very much mr dave for this very quick support you are getting better and better everyday and you have the best system now :D and when you will support 720 nobody can compete with u anymore

ra4kov: We have been banned by filesonic.

museaddict: No, only this week is exception of late payout for Alertpay. We will be paying Alertpay again on next Tuesday!

michomoz: But did you see the screenshot I posted?

Also we stopped promotion a while back. May I ask what a Premium serves as a purpose for you?

Escobar: We will look to fix the view counter. I need an username first please!
ok then it is the view counter thingy that all ppl have been telling u about everyday plz fix it coz i feel fraustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back