Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
vido: 90% of the time it should be "smooth" since we limited it to 50 per person. During weekends, maybe you see about a 25-35% rise in affiliates remote uploading since got more time~

flippy07: No cannot. We don't like spam. vbb to vbb is stealing and spamming. You do not see Youtube to Youtube?

We pay out every Tuesday. You should request for pay on Sunday! You request Monday, there may not be hopes for you to get paid. Don't blame us~ everyone gets paid

Videobb still the best, still the best pay out, pays weekly and got the best features. Make this your one and only video player <3

Last edited:
vido: 90% of the time it should be "smooth" since we limited it to 50 per person. During weekends, maybe you see about a 25-35% rise in affiliates remote uploading since got more time~

The remote upload is working faster but the reviewing step take too much time. Before the new modification, reviewing worked quickly (in few seconds) but now it takes time more then the upload, even from 10 to 30 minutes. Sometimes it dont be reviewied at all. Why you dont make an automatic system for the active users, so they can access their videos automaticly after "processing" without reviewing ? I think there a lot of "loosed traffic" because of this time taked in reviewing. REVIEW THE REVIEW please ! :P

Hey Vido

Thanks for the input. I was informed that we had issues on Friday but it was corrected subsequently on Saturday. Is the review still taking time?

Does it state "review" or "processing" - The two are different. Processing is video conversion while "review" is the "review" stage is, yes, review.

Hey Vido

Thanks for the input. I was informed that we had issues on Friday but it was corrected subsequently on Saturday. Is the review still taking time?

Does it state "review" or "processing" - The two are different. Processing is video conversion while "review" is the "review" stage is, yes, review.

No, the problem is with the "review" after "processing". Well I tried it yesterday and it still taking a long time. I think the best solution for this is to disable the review stage for the active "trusted" members, for exemple: for those who have earned a specific amount or who have a specific used space/nombre of videos uploaded . Personally I can get a better traffic with no review.

I think Dave explained this a while back that the reviewing process is pertinent regardless if you are a big uploader or not to avoid spam.

On another Note Dave i have noticed the site has been slower than usual to load pages recently..and sometimes a video will hang for up to 10 mins or more with the circle spinning regardless of peak times or not. Just seems maybe the server is under some strain lately

Last edited:
Can anyone here can give some tips on how to earn fast?

which is better a movie or tv shows?

list of sites which i can post this ?

any site which i can get some video aside from minishare?

please. i appreciate if you'll help me :'(

Last edited:
I think Dave explained this a while back that the reviewing process is pertinent regardless if you are a big uploader or not to avoid spam.

I think you have to read my comment first, I said: VideoBB can disable the review stage for TRUSTED members who have a specific used space or a specific nombre of videos uploaded. Or maybe a specific earned amount, 100/200 USD. Or anything to differentiate between spammers/abusers and the members who respect the rules.

I think you have to read my comment first, I said: VideoBB can disable the review stage for TRUSTED members who have a specific used space or a specific nombre of videos uploaded. Or maybe a specific earned amount, 100/200 USD. Or anything to differentiate between spammers/abusers and the members who respect the rules.

Ye i understand what you said but i dont think VBB will do this at this time
if at all

Can anyone here can give some tips on how to earn fast?

which is better a movie or tv shows?

list of sites which i can post this ?

any site which i can get some video aside from minishare?

please. i appreciate if you'll help me :'(

There is lots of sites out there,and tv shows is the way to go this time of year as all the big shows have returned now. tv-links.eu
one-tvshows.eu tvduck.com sidereel.com are just a few sites.

If you want to earn money you need to upload every day

Always pay on time guys! This is why Videobb is the best and the one to use <3

For slow load of site. I will have to speak with IT Technicians~
Earnings look unaffected from this standpoint. Earnings very good for users~ <3 :D

here speed is very good
i am happy for now ;)
also received my first payment
thanks a lot Mr Dave
keep up with the great work you are doing:sun:<3
and see you soon for next payment on time <3:sun:

Thank everyone!

Remember to choose Videobb exclusively for better and higher earnings~

We know you <3 Weekly Payouts. And we know you <3 our service better than others that give downtime and ranking system~~

i get paid many times thanks a lot

please can i have a premium account because 1000 go is not enough

my account is 'toumix23'​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back