Videobb.com Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos And Make $$$ What You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakeon

Videobb.com Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos And Make $$$
What You Think?

videobb_logo_380x100.jpg

1.gif

d2a06268.jpg

• VideoBB pay up to US$30 per 10,000 video views dependent on video length.
  • VideoBB count views from ALL countries!
  • VideoBB pay you 25% of your referrals’ earnings; this is the highest payout you will find for any video hosting service.
  • Easy, quick and painless uploads via FTP and remote upload.

Rules & Conditions
  • For each user (unique IP), we will count one qualified view per uploader in every 24 hours.
  • Our rates do not carry any tiers. The above rate card applies to both premium and free users.
  • Both free and premium users can join our affiliate program.
  • Minimum payout is US$20. You can request payout at anytime via Paypal. We approve all requested payments every Monday, and payout thereafter within 2 days.
  • Your upload must meet our Terms of service
  • Video view by your own account does not count.
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
  • Users that cheat with our referral earnings system will either be met with a suspension or a permanent ban.
  • No restriction for any country – free video view for everyone is guaranteed.
B-)B-)B-)B-)

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENT FOR THIS COMPANY

Should we proceed?

33 comments
There's nothing more to it, upload videos, give them to your friends, get $$$.
I'm still waiting on people to post their screenshots of payments...They should be out there, so if anyone has seen them please upload them. Next week it is on a rise again from our affiliates making a ton of money.

Time to jump on the bandwagon folks, and start making money on your videos. Forget about the other tubes...Start using us.

I still haven't seen any screenshots of payment. Unless they start floating around the forums, I can't be bothered to waste my time. There are too many services like this which have come and gone in the past without paying a dime to anyone.

For anyone wanting payment proof here is a payment I have already received.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i01/aa887ebf.jpg[/slide]

Hope this clears up some doubts.

Prazsky: We must agree to disagree then. There hasn't been any service who has offered to pay out via Paypal, Alertpay or Webmoney. We are a verified company with all the respective payment agents.

wclub: Well thanks for posting :) There are a lot more out there like you.

Prazsky: We must agree to disagree then. There hasn't been any service who has offered to pay out via Paypal, Alertpay or Webmoney. We are a verified company with all the respective payment agents.

wclub: Well thanks for posting :) There are a lot more out there like you.

No problem mate, I only upload when I'm not at work which is basically half of the month, so if you keep the service the way it has been for me then I will continue to upload and post my uploads as many places as possible (including a few high traffic streaming sites that I normally post on).

I like your layout and the way you do business, you're almost like Fileserve and to be fair the only reason I joined was because I thought you were the same company. (that was before you placed the ad on the fileserve website). But so far I have been impressed, my hits have went down but that is only because I haven't uploaded anything in the past few days due to work and am sure when I begin uploading again things will pick up again. People mainly watch TV Shows on the day they were broadcasted or the day after, a lot of the main TV Shows have finished up at the moment and I don't think people realise that.

the highest paying affiliate program for streaming is duckload I think.. there is not country groups in rewards scheme..

both sites counts only 1 view from the same user within 24 hours.
so for an average video with 700 mb or 121 minutes video you can earn:

-at least $7 with duckload for all countries. you can earn up to $18 if you can generate some premium sales and increase your uploader status.

-at most $3 with videobb. and that is paid only for United States, United Kingdom, Canada

torrfriend: FLV format.

fhscout: OK :) ...Duckload is (known for) a filehosting company. We are not. The difference is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back