Video True Tube - Up to $30 / 10,000 Views - Get the perfect stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp uploaded videos r not shown in my ac,,,look into the issue soon
yes i have the same problem ps the payment day is every Friday ?

Payments Are Done On Every Thurdays...Request Tranfer From Earning Account To Payout Account On Tuesday Itself,Then on Wednesday It Will Be In Payout Account,Press Payout On Wednesday,Hold On....On Thursday Ur Money Will Be Credited ;) Cheers ;) A Superb Host This Is !!!

Will notify them ASAP

All invitations sent out. Check your spam folder please.

Everyone...Make sure you get your TRANSFER in today.

Tomorrow (Weds) you will get your payment approved when you press PAYOUT.

Payments on Thursday.

FTP is fixed so all should be in good condition.

VTT states that their servers are currently overloaded, so it will take some days before 480p is out, in the meantime you should have 240p :)

The timeline from this post you have:
-4 hours to press Transfer
-24 hours to press Pay

Thanks and have a good day :)

Last edited:
SNKVikione: Everyone but you got paid last week because you requested transfer late. I've been instructed to give you all a timeline on here, so we can avoid these "misunderstandings" - Now it sounds like you haven't been paid ever.

UPDATE: FTP should be fine.

Last edited:
schranzhans: Can you be more specific in this? Examples would be good.
Also shout me on the PM ;)

All invitations sent out
All earnings transferred (this is now closed)

Payments will go out tomorrow, so make sure you press the Payout button.

3 Hours until Paypal payment closes - Make sure you press the Pay button.
8 Hours until WMZ and Payza payment closes - Make sure you press the Pay button.

Last edited:
SNKVikione: Everyone but you got paid last week because you requested transfer late. I've been instructed to give you all a timeline on here, so we can avoid these "misunderstandings" - Now it sounds like you haven't been paid ever.

UPDATE: FTP should be fine.

Yup...VTT Is The Best Ever Regularly Paid Host Till Now !!! Last Week Its Just A Misunderstanding :) NO TRAFFIC SHAVINGS :) Real Statistics :) and a Great Support ;) Now FTP Is Working Fine :) VTT Has Payed Me 4 Times In The Last Few Weeks ;)

Thanks For The Payment ;) VTT Rocks :) God Bless U Guys :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment VTT.

Btw, i have remote uploaded some files and it's been like 5 hours and counting and it's still in Processing Tab. Does it sometimes take this long?

More power.

piggychops: I've explained to some others that the datacenter they're hosted in are facing some manpower issues so servers are slowly getting up. Your conversion will be seemingly faster next week as I was told.

Allek90: As stated above. They will be converted in due time; first in 240p then 480p...More servers are going up to handle this task.

All invitations sent out.

For November there will be a special promotion as well. Update to come.

Last edited:
All invitations sent out. Check your spam-folder.

PS. please fill out the boxes to the best of your knowledge. Some people fail to comply on this, thus, invitations are rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back