Video True Tube - Up to $30 / 10,000 Views - Get the perfect stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what benefit my users get if i become premium member like if i share video from premium account with public ?
second can you accept premium account payment via Paypal?

iAmDjMAD: You can share as many videos as you want - That would be the upside.

VTT does not accept Payment via Paypal.

All invitations sent out

UPDATE.

FROM WEDS 16TH, PAYMENTS WILL GO OUT EVERY THURSDAY. THUS, AFTER THE 16TH, THE NEXT PAYMENT DATE WILL BE ON 24TH, 31ST, 7TH (NOV) AND SO ON.

THANKS ALL. KEEP SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL YOU-TUBE!

UPDATE #2.

SOME ISSUES WITH THE WEBMONEY ACCOUNT. EVERYONE ON WEBMONEY PLEASE STAND BY.

Last edited:
jcvr & Allek90: They are currently setting up more machines to process for lower quality videos for higher quality, i.e. 360p & 480p. Unfortunately there's a queue that is getting built up and that's why I recommend everyone who uploads to actually be using their files.

I did hear from a grapevine that videos which is shared to third parties may get priority in conversion.

All invitations sent out.

Last edited:
WEAR 3 OR 4 DAYS AND HAVE NOT BEEN PROCESSED MY VIDEOS ARE QUALITY VAN DE 360 A 720 REMARK AS YOU AND REMAIN IN 240. GREETINGS AND WAITING TO BE SOLVED

I have an important update:
The promotion is for people earning $ on views and not via referrals.

Example:
James has referred Peter
Peter makes 40 Dollars via the promotion.
James will see 40 dollars of earnings, but will only get 5 Dollars instead of 10, because it is a "Double" Payout promotion.

ALL INVITATIONS SENT OUT.

UPDATE:
ALL PAYMENTS SENT OUT. PAYZA AND WMZ WILL GO OUT REGULARLY (1-3 DAYS), WHILE PAYPAL IS WEEKLY NOW.

ALL INVITES SENT OUT.

Last edited:
You could check my account randyhandy Why not raise my remote files via web and slow to process the video my user is Bubusmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back