Status
Not open for further replies.

wlluminati

Let's say there is a website which allows you to save already uploaded videos.

Some advantages:
1. No DMCA responsibility: Videos don't belong to website but to uploader and are hosted on another server.
2. Uploaders will support: The more visitor has a website the more views will get the uploaded videos so the uploaders may advertise to receive more views.
3. You can save videos from different websites on a single only one website.

3 comments
So basically like Tubeoffline? They're really popular so there's definitely a market if you can do it well.
No tubeoffline is downloading stuff.

I want a website that allows you to bookmark all your favurite videos together.

Let's say I am fan of Egyptian culture. I can save some movies from gounlimited some movies from netu.tv and music from youtube. So everytime when I go to that bookmarking website I will have all my favorite stuff together and I don't have to navigate on each separate website.

No tubeoffline is downloading stuff.

I want a website that allows you to bookmark all your favurite videos together.

Let's say I am fan of Egyptian culture. I can save some movies from gounlimited some movies from netu.tv and music from youtube. So everytime when I go to that bookmarking website I will have all my favorite stuff together and I don't have to navigate on each separate website.
Ohhh I understand. I haven't seen that been done before and it's a great idea. If you believe in the project, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back