Status
Not open for further replies.

iimpact

Hi,

i'm looking to start my own video hosting service such as videomega.tv

I'm interested which hosting are they using because their videos load fastly and they never have problems with DCMA reports.
Can anyone recommend me such hosting company?

Also if anyone knows what kind of script are they using?

10 comments
Hosing

I think there script is custom made , You need a developer
for the hosting mainly you need a huge dedicated servers with unmetered bandwidth and atleast 100TB of storage to start.

Regards

Check out Vpsnine.com vps hosting solutions. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

There are very good video hosting company available ,before going to host on them check the review ot that hosting company so you will get the idea how reliable they are for hosting....

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

+100000

this is how i got into the trap and i lost money and files top 10 scam hosting should be

Hi,

i'm looking to start my own video hosting service such as videomega.tv

I'm interested which hosting are they using because their videos load fastly and they never have problems with DCMA reports.
Can anyone recommend me such hosting company?

Also if anyone knows what kind of script are they using?

Why not to give Stratus4.com a try? All of their work is based on quality and if you contact them directly and tell your requirements, their highly trained team will find the best hosting fit for your specific needs. Promotion Code: S415OFF - 15% off of their VPS, Cloud, Shared Web Hosting, Remote Backups, cPanel DNS-Only and System Administration services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back