Video hosting that don't encode (low quality) of the videos.

ZeroCool22

I'm looking for a video hosting that don't re-encode the videos or at least let you turn off encode (like StreamSB does), so you can keep a original quality/size.

Lets say, files of 5gb or less are not encoded.

Thx.

22 comments
Have you tried us? we don't force the user to re-encode the video.

Nice, will try right now.
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried us? we don't force the user to re-encode the video.

I just finished uploading a file and i get this:

Screenshot-2.png

And the file isn't anywhere.

Last edited:
Any mkv has to be re-encoded because players only use mp4.

As you said, streamsb offers possibily of Non re-encoding for mp4 files but only if they have h264 and AAC.

I have good experience with streamlare ... Quality remains pretty well.

However looking at the fact they make a new host often, its probably not good for the long term.

Last edited:
Any mkv has to be re-encoded because players only use mp4.

As you said, streamsb offers possibily of Non re-encoding for mp4 files but only if they have h264 and AAC.

I have good experience with streamlare ... Quality remains pretty well.

However looking at the fact they make a new host often, its probably not good for the long term.

Yeah, i always encode it as MP4 + AAC audio.

StreamSB is good, but i want to have another option (with good quality/no encode) just in case...

as videohost owner this videohost who allow you stream file that's have 5 gb will die after sometimes like easyload and ninjastream and now streamlare and more and more
they can't survive with that's much huge bitrate

Hey, finally remote uploading is working.

One question, we can't restrict the embed to a x site?

Try videovard. They encode every file but bitrate is based on CRF settings which produces very good quality for all of 3 qualities they do offer. Regarding not encoding your files any host that allows that will be dead within year.

Try videovard. They encode every file but bitrate is based on CRF settings which produces very good quality for all of 3 qualities they do offer. Regarding not encoding your files any host that allows that will be dead within year.
Well, StreamSB & ViperFile allow you to turn OFF Encoding...

The only bad thing about the 2nd, is I don't see any option to restrict the embed to a specific site.

Back