vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i got paid via paypal wohoo thanks boss keem:))

YEs keem only send money to you and scam others !! my money pending since 15 / 7 / 2016

tell me did you not receive any payment from him? not even once? if you dint then i won't bothered you saying its a scam. but if you did receive a payment before lol that's to much to say..i receive all my 35 payments from him..most of the host pays to those trusted up-loader and others won't due to suspicious activity. just saying:))

YEs keem only send money to you and scam others !! my money pending since 15 / 7 / 2016

tell me did you not receive any payment from him? not even once? if you dint then i won't bothered you saying its a scam. but if you did receive a payment before lol that's to much to say..i receive all my 35 payments from him..most of the host pays to those trusted up-loader and others won't due to suspicious activity. just saying:))

I NEVER RECEIVED paiment from him so yeah he is a big scammer and liar ! and the payment is pending not even rejected and my traffic is real not fake !! How much should I wait ?? 3 months ?? he said in first page payments daily : another lie !

Last edited:
I have got payment too, thanks keem...
Maybe you must clarification about the problem or something happen for this situation, and maybe you can opened PPD in loadus again. Hope the best for you and loadus, I will happy to hear about something or your new project, best regards

Still pending payment for me, user is romcow
It's bitcoin. Hope you send soon Keem.

If you can't send with bitcoin, I can give you a paypal email. Let me know

Last edited:
please tell me what should i do? my payment still pending ? (via paypal) :sad: dont forget me Keem :sad:
prof.jpg

Last edited:

Keem the scammer said in fist page : payments daily >> first lie
keem the scammer said all payments will be cleared 21 august >> second lie
Keem the scammer pay only his friends so they come here to say they got paid !!

Admin please bann this liar and scammer keem !!!!!!!!!

Still pending :
2016-07-21$63.53PENDING
Nice trick keem :rofl:
you only pay 1 or 2 or 3 so that you do not exactly SCAM
and you are not banned and this thread is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back