vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pay you 5 time, but now you was caught violated 2 rules, so keem ban you for this. This host always pay, even if there is late because keem fix the problem. Long Live Loadus, I love this host, I hope be better than before.

agree..he always pays >_< now waiting for new payment hehehe

@keem

Any chance of a progress report on what's happening with all our links that currently aren't working since you upgraded the servers to DC? It would be good to know if they ever be back online or not.

Will FTP uploading be fixed soon as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
He pay you 5 time, but now you was caught violated 2 rules, so keem ban you for this. This host always pay, even if there is late because keem fix the problem. Long Live Loadus, I love this host, I hope be better than before.

agree..he always pays >_< now waiting for new payment hehehe

I'm waiting too hehe

Thanks for fast payment keem, you're rock (y)

Last edited:
Keem still qiuet......

Remote uploading always uploads a part of file. is there anybody have the same problem to me?

Last edited:
My traffic will come from Youtube but shortening with adfly, shortest, etc. If you ask me where the traffic comes, is it enough to tell it comes from Youtube or do I have to give you the links of where the traffic comes from?

My traffic will come from Youtube but shortening with adfly, shortest, etc. If you ask me where the traffic comes, is it enough to tell it comes from Youtube or do I have to give you the links of where the traffic comes from?

dude if i were you. stop using shortening link. if you want to get paid 100%. if not keem will ask you to send the link so he will check it.

ehehe waiting for new payment :)=P~

nice thread are back :)

Last edited:
Yeah, me too! Thread is back but Keem isn't. Old files are not accessible, FTP can't connect, remote uploading error, too. What's happening to Loadus, Keem?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

keem came around to get the thread back open but dose not take the time to explain why all theses file not found on Loadus and if it's going to be fix come on keem we need a answer

Edit : am just going to reupload all the files again to loadus hopefully this won't happen again an explanation would of been nice to what happened with the files

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back