vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting payment proofs guys .

dorodoy : Your post really appreciated . good talk

Yashar98 : You already violated 2 rules and we caught you yesterday . so dont cry now after we paid many times what you dont deserve . We was nice enough dont you think . So posting that scam work like that will not help at all . If you really didnt violate our rules then you should sent us PM so we check your account again but it is clear you afraid of that . Our decision is final we banned your account and rejected your 6th payment ( after we paid you 5 times already )

fullgameht : You are hiding all your traffic source and we sent you an email asking you to provide the traffic source so we check . but with no response from you we had to reject your payment . PM me with you username and traffic source links so we re-consider that

User: fullgameht

Why not pay me?

I post on the board along with "big man" and "godpro1011". They get money and I do not. ???

You need to explain to me about this.

You see this picture to know.
server7.upload69.net/images/2016/07/12/A4a74d.png

Your server fails?
Can not access this site

163.172.16.171 has refused to connect.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting payment proofs guys .

dorodoy : Your post really appreciated . good talk

Yashar98 : You already violated 2 rules and we caught you yesterday . so dont cry now after we paid many times what you dont deserve . We was nice enough dont you think . So posting that scam work like that will not help at all . If you really didnt violate our rules then you should sent us PM so we check your account again but it is clear you afraid of that . Our decision is final we banned your account and rejected your 6th payment ( after we paid you 5 times already )
User: fullgameht

Why not pay me?

I post on the board along with "big man" and "godpro1011". They get money and I do not. ???

You need to explain to me about this.

You see this picture to know.
server7.upload69.net/images/2016/07/12/A4a74d.png

Your server fails?
Can not access this site

163.172.16.171 has refused to connect.
Hi Keem! Thank you for payment. I, godpro1011 and fullgameht in the same post to the Forum. Urge you to reconsider the payment of fullgameht

Last edited:
"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Files are offline with "Refused to connect"[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'm getting it with the IP [/FONT]http://163.172.16.171:182/d/fqgzqg3k...qgaogz2fewxld/[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][removed the file name]"[/FONT]

Still getting this error on a bunch of my files. Please restore and resolve Keem :) I really appreciate your file hosting service!

2016-06-14 $5.31 PAID

Also going to send you a PM so please check and reply. Thank you!

"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Files are offline with "Refused to connect"[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'm getting it with the IP [/FONT]http://163.172.16.171:182/d/fqgzqg3k...qgaogz2fewxld/[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][removed the file name]"[/FONT]

Still getting this error on a bunch of my files. Please restore and resolve Keem :) I really appreciate your file hosting service!

2016-06-14 $5.31 PAID

Also going to send you a PM so please check and reply. Thank you!

We all are facing the same issue. Hopefully keem will do something I guess

1. I have the the same problem with my old files
2. I mainly use remote upload to upload my files. Recently, i dont know why my files which uploaded via remote upload are multipled. It took all of my remote upload bandwidth. Can you remove the remote upload limit or simply inscrease it! Now, with 540MB bandwidth left, there is nothing i can do except waiting for 24h later!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
In case you haven't read!
About fullgameht's payment, please check your PM. You always take a very long time to response. I know you're very busy but leave us waiting for days, it is not good!

Hey Keem,

Still needing you to read the PM.
Files are still offline for me as stated before. Please restore the links ASAP. It's very important to keep files online. Users are getting very angry with them being offline. :(

This site is a scam websites to steal your money

160 $ pending

100% scam

load.jpg

Site is not scam. Has paid me on time, without issue. It's just all these issues started happening after the data migration.

It's getting close to the point of annoyance though that the owner will not reply after PMing, emailing, and posting here. I sincerely hope he will show up today and fix the issues.

This site is a scam websites to steal your money

160 $ pending

100% scam

load.jpg
Make yourself clear instead of saying Loadus is SCAMMER!
Loadus always pay! He just takes so long to reply messages. That's the only thing i don't like about Loadus!

Make yourself clear instead of saying Loadus is SCAMMER!
Loadus always pay! He just takes so long to reply messages. That's the only thing i don't like about Loadus!

Dear friend for no reason to block e-sim account now does not answer is this that scams

@ Yashar98 keem already explain to you why he has not paid you this time around

and @ keem please address this file problem on your site

1z4wruo.png

Last edited:
He pay you 5 time, but now you was caught violated 2 rules, so keem ban you for this. This host always pay, even if there is late because keem fix the problem. Long Live Loadus, I love this host, I hope be better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back