vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
To. keem
I have sent a message to you, via the Contact Us loadus.net. But, you do not respond to my message. So I sent a message(PM) here too. Please, check and reply. I need clarity and firmness you. I waited, reply to message me if you respect us all

thanks

load.jpg

Waiting for payment webmoney

Please help me. My account is disappear and all my file is die when i had earn and request about 4USD. (i don't receive any email, i can't restore pass)
My user: nicoleezin

Last edited:
29th Jun 2016, 07:46 PM I have started sending payment and it all payments should finished in 3 days due to large amount of payment requests .
Again only promises., but not paid.
Vidce - no payment 2 month
Loadus - no payment 18 days
Support never answers

Hi Keem ! File upload via FTP upload retrieved link are reported "This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes". While, file upload through the web retrieved link are all normal. Hoping you can quickly fix the problem, because the majority of my file upload via FTP upload. Thank you
For example:
loadus.net/mue7f8t25j9g/The_Sisiter_Next_Door_(2016).part1.rar.html
loadus.net/vzs0qcgs8kos/The_Sisiter_Next_Door_(2016).part2.rar.html
loadus.net/ukgczsxnorpo/The_Sisiter_Next_Door_(2016).part3.rar.html

To. keem
I have sent a message to you, via the Contact Us loadus.net. But, you do not respond to my message. So I sent a message(PM) here too. Please, check and reply. I need clarity and firmness you. I waited, reply to message me if you respect us all

thanks
Where keem, check inbox and reply sir

Hello,

We are upgrading our servers and moving to new DC so many servers will be under maintenance mode . you may have issue at FTP for new days

Kindly be patient and all will solved, we are working very hard to make everything better .

and for the payment we also working to send the payment but because our team busy including me so there may be a delay . You trust us enough to know that we always pay so please be patient instead of posting negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back