vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd May 2016, 10:00 PM Thank you all for posting your payment proof we lowered the minimum payout to $0.01 so everyone can request the payment Wait an update from us very soon Regards
Vidce don't pay from 2016-05-01. They promised, but not paid
25th Jun 2016, 08:53 PM Thanks for those who post their payments proofs . and for the others who didnt received the payment Kindly be patient we small issue I am working personally at it . It will be solved in less than 2 days then we will send the rest of payments .
Loadus don't pay from 2016-07-14. They promised, but not paid

Vidce don't pay from 2016-05-01. They promised, but not paid
25th Jun 2016, 08:53 PM Thanks for those who post their payments proofs . and for the others who didnt received the payment Kindly be patient we small issue I am working personally at it . It will be solved in less than 2 days then we will send the rest of payments .
Loadus don't pay from 2016-07-14. They promised, but not paid

He always pay, maybe your traffic is bad and you can't give them your source. In several days the payment is late, but keem always done his promise. I'll be waiting, because loadus is great host.

payment pending for several days now....no response from keem

i'm worried....

game over ????

i donot want any of member in wj to reply or quote my comment and reply...only want keem's reply

keem....where r u ?? pls reply

Hi all i upload it a few files about two days ago and ftp was working fine and i just tried now ftp and its also working fine today and fast upload @ 27 MB/s about payment you guys really need to learn to be patient keem is a honest person he must just be busy

Last edited:
Hello All,

My apology for late response . I really had emergency situation last days . and it still

But I worked today to clear payment as much I can for today starting with webmoney payments . Your patient really appreciated .

I have started sending payment and it all payments should finished in 3 days due to large amount of payment requests .

for those who got paid post your proof please :)

Hello All,

My apology for late response . I really had emergency situation last days . and it still

But I worked today to clear payment as much I can for today starting with webmoney payments . Your patient really appreciated .

I have started sending payment and it all payments should finished in 3 days due to large amount of payment requests .

see..boss keem always pay:whistling: thats why he rock:dan: wohoo waiting for paypal

Hello All,

i just got paid, thanks for the bonus, Keem. BTW, can you take a look at IDM issue? I can't download parallel 2 files with IDM, but it's ok to download with browser built-in download.

Thanks for payment keem, hope it fast for the next payment, long live loadus

It's so fast, I request a few hour ago and now the payment got in my pocket, thanks keem, your rock

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment keem
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
Most importantly thanks for fixing the remote upload issue

Now remote uploading is working superbly :dan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back