vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am sorry for not being around . There were a problem at my membership here in WJ .

I restored the account today and thanks to Rox for that .

my team was sending the payments regularly and thanks for those who posted payment proofs .

I will answer the questions that asked there :

- We allow adult yes .

- Remote upload is working and supports many hosts if you have a premium account ( you will find the list at your account page ) .

- FTP upload has been fixed .

- You can use zoom uploader to upload to loadus.net

- we dont support embedding at loadus.net

I am here for any questions

Last edited:
many times remote upload giving following error...i'm uploading files multiple times bcoz of this...pls fix this

QZ14eoX.jpg

Hi keem i need to find a host to use for my site but i sent alot of massage to other manager host but they don't rely me.
I think you will answer me?
- How can i joint affiliate?
- Can i get premium? (because my site is need alot of store)

Upload speed in VietNam is so low! I have upload to Uptobox then manually remote to Loadus. Any solution for this? Or at least, make Uptobox supported on remote uploading! I'm tired of copy and paste every single link!

tamildragon : sureand. your account upgraded

coolguy558 : Can you tell me if the problem happened for all files or it happened after uploading some files . I will check that and so tests at remote uploading

18PlusHD : Yes you can join and get premium i. just register and post your username .

godpro1011 : We are willing to add uptobox yes soon

Thanks for posting the payment proofs all .

@ gringo: Thanks for those nice words . We are doing our best to provide reliable service

@ keem

all files giving same error....while remote upload...

this error very frequent now...

almost 90% time i'm getting same error....i'm unable to remote upload...and many time bcoz of this i'm uploading files multiple times

also remote upload speed very very slow and struck in middle many times

pls solve the issue

Last edited:
uzonigor : we dont support video converting . if the uploaded files .flv or stream-able .mp4 then it can be played .

coolguy558 : I have informed my team who will look into it .

godpro1011 : I just made some tests and everything looks fine . Send me the link that have the issue so we have more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back