vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use your thread for advertise my hosting because I working just on a little niche. Look well, I don't have a thread open here with my hosting.. I don't need new uploader/etc. I wrote just for tell you that Ktp isn't a cheater. btw no problem this is my last comment here. Bye.

Hello, I'm an upload of a big streaming site. I know KTP & website, I can confirm that its traffic is genuine 100%
This is an excuse or error for not paying. :whistling:

Last edited:
DarkCromo : our decision was depending at the facts we have . it is not personal that is what statistics said . its final decision

After one month you tell that an uploader is a cheater.... maybe the payout is high....
The reality is different, you are the cheater, your host continue full of ads and full off our links and you are not paying a single cents to your uploaders.
With the money that you are earning with the fake reward system that you used for attracting uploaders (2 months wow what a long time.....) you can pay ALL you old uploaders without stupid histories.
Mods please remove this host without affiliate system from here.

Last edited:
@deniroblack quote 100%...
high ....personally isn't hight, < 140 USD...
About...the full our links not payed for the last 2 month... from today, sure not My,...I has remove all links some minutes ago.

-----------------------------

ps. I sincerely not understand, If you need An excuse for not paying me, why not says that i not respect your ToS regarding Uploaded content ? :D
It's more simple...no? :-)
Byez

Last edited:
I will not post more about KTP after this post :) . my team flagged that account and after review it we decided to hold it because of all non browser download . We dont need excuses here we paid all legit uploaders . and I am still here answering the questions . our decision is final . good luck

ok now you said change payment method to wmz which is of no use to me for 20 $ going to wmz i prefer paypal and thats what i selected if you guys dont want to pay no issue just say it
i cant come here to get my own payment from you guys

Hi,

Users who didnt receive their payment because of it was paypal send me a PM with the your papyal ID and username . we solved paypal issue now but there will will 10% fess .

and I can see most users who posted here that they are waiting payments they already got paid but they never back to post that

Regards

Last edited:
@ dorodoy : Thanks for your always support . I am finishing some personal things then I will back again with much better plan you all will like it :) just wait

for others who sent me PM with their paypal sorry I late for that I was so busy . I will send that payment with bonus as an apology for that late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back