vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Arthu_r: your account in good standing yes you are good uploader just wait please and I will send your payment . Please send me an email with all your details to remind me ( support@vidce.tv )

@ dimitris9670 : Strange to hear that from someone we paid him all his money . you just abusing us for no reason here which lead me to report your post .

@ UserXE: your post is really appreciated here . Thank you

@ dorodoy : Same for you really appreciate your post here guys to say the truth about us . I hope we will back in 2 months . really not sure , I will let you all know for any update .

I'm so sorry. I did not want to write it in this post. But in the post (realvid.net discussion)
I have received all payments from vidce.tv....sorry again :(

Thanks all for posting payment proofs from vidce .

The remaining payments are for holded accounts or not-verifyed traffic . Any one didnt receive the payment yet Please PM me or send us an email with traffic source

When we may back ?

TO be honest I have no exact date to say . but I can say I am sure we will back with better performance if not with vidce we may start a filesharing not video sharing service . not sure yer it depends at the have , I will post any update about that

Last edited:
Thanks all for posting payment proofs from vidce .

The remaining payments are for holded accounts or not-verifyed traffic . Any one didnt receive the payment yet Please PM me or send us an email with traffic source

When we may back ?

TO be honest I have no exact date to say . but I can say I am sure we will back with better performance if not with vidce we may start a filesharing not video sharing service . not sure yer it depends at the have , I will post any update about that

Thanks for keep updated your Official thread,
What about this below Quoted of your post Sir ??
@ aquos : no there is no problem with your account at all :) Please just wait your payment ( it is already scheduled ) . We are paying all uploaders those days and we have really large amounts to pay and as all know we can not send high volume in one day so we split the payments . so All uploaders will be paid and finish 100% before the end of this week I hope

You say my payment is already scheduled, but until now i still didn't get payment. as you know Today is almost two week since you say "so All uploaders will be paid and finish 100% before the end of this week I hope"

So, when i will get payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back