Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm new on vodlocker and vidbull, i set as payment method wmz (webmoney), do they pay on wmz or should i change payment method ?

Thank you.

WhiteLine[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, I used WMZ only a couple of times and that was a big mistake. It's a Russian service and not everything on their website is fully translated to other languages, plus the whole site is organized very chaotically, loaded with annoying adds. I couldn't create account there, I couldn't log in and when I finally got there I couldn't withdraw money to my bank acc, cause each time I tried to add valid bank account data, the form was rejected, cause of unknown errors. All info was in Russian, so I didn't really know what I did wrong. As far as I know Vodlocker and Vidbull don't support WMZ payment method annymore. And from what I keep hearing from people they will switch to Wire and wire only. My friends who also wait for their Vod and Vid payments noticed that their accounts' settings have been changed, so everyone please go to your acc and check which payment method is set. Doesn't matter what you chose when you created your accounts. On some accs payment method was changed without account owners knowledge and now it's Wire. This happened to me. I was really surprised and upset, cause I've been waiting for my payment for like 2 weeks, I use Payza, which worked and still works fine, so definitely there's no problem with this service. But suddenly I noticed I got that Wire option selected on my Vodlock If some of you noticed the same on your account, but the amount of money you requested is lower than 500 USD, you won't receive your payment, cause the minimum for Wire transfer is 500 $. Of course, there's no damn way to cancel request and withdraw your money back to your Vod/Vid account, so what you have to do is to contact admin, send him screenshots of your pending or rejected payment requests and explain problems. The thing is Vodlocker/Vidbull admin for some reason doesn't reply on emails recently. Still, idk if chosing Wire will solve any problems. Like I said admin is not responding, there is no official information on Vodlocker website. We are all in darkness and the company running both hosting services keeps making money. Idk guys, keep emailing admin and demand explanations.[/FONT]

Hello, i'm new on vodlocker and vidbull, i set as payment method wmz (webmoney), do they pay on wmz or should i change payment method ?

Thank you.
At this point, no one knows. History shows that there are times during the year where they have trouble with WMZ payouts for some weeks but they eventually get to resolving them weeks later.

Personally, I have a pending WMZ payment on the 10 July. I contacted them then and they replied two days later to switch to payza/payoneer/bank wire. So I changed my payment details sometime during that week but last week I believe they didn't payout to anyone on any of the payment methods on both Vid and Vod. I'm still yet to receive a reply from them through their contact page for the past week or so.

WMZ method removed on Vid and Vod. I hope Vod is able to either pay the pending WMZ payout I have through Bank Wire or refund it back to my account.

Anybody knows any other way to contact Vodlocker other than through the site contact form? They are not replying to the messages sent through their contact form.

Last edited:
I got Payment from Vodlocker finally, by Payza, so this service works and you can safely use it if you want. Bitcoin works as well. For fast contacting Vodlocker use this email address admin@vodlocker.com and don't forget to include your account user name in the message.

@HappyCat

Well thank you for detailed reply, yes my account was changed from wmz to wire, but i changed recently to payza, hope everything will be good with payza, thank you so much.

WhiteLine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back