Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Bonata7 and Horrorspoke yeah but payza like 2 years back had frozen every account from US customers and never got there money back

Edit : don't trust this company

Last edited:
@ Bonata7 and Horrorspoke yeah but payza like 2 years back had frozen every account from US customers and never got there money back

Edit : don't trust this company

Is that so, my friend? I do not have other alternative to withdraw my money to my Bank account. Paypal is send only to us. We can not withdraw money from Paypal. But we can top up Paypal from our credit card and send money to others. But no withdrawals :(

maybe i just wait and see how it turns out

Did you cash out on the Sunday? You should check on your pending payouts and see if the date is Sunday or Monday. I don't know where Vidbull is located, but they go over to Monday way faster than I do, that's for sure. It seems if I cash out Sunday afternoon, it already shows as Monday as the day I cashed out. If that happened to you, then they probably won't pay you until the following week because you missed their Sunday deadline.

maybe i just wait and see how it turns out

Did you cash out on the Sunday? You should check on your pending payouts and see if the date is Sunday or Monday. I don't know where Vidbull is located, but they go over to Monday way faster than I do, that's for sure. It seems if I cash out Sunday afternoon, it already shows as Monday as the day I cashed out. If that happened to you, then they probably won't pay you until the following week because you missed their Sunday deadline.

Been pending for two weeks and i requested on a saturday 3+hrs GMT

Been pending for two weeks and i requested on a saturday 3+hrs GMT

Have you contacted them? I find they're pretty good answering. And they're on Skype also. I doubt it's much comfort because you don't know me, but they've always paid me. Occasionally I've had to wait a couple of weeks. When they couldn't accept Paypal anymore, they never said anything and it was weeks and weeks before I figured it out. But once I changed to Payoneer they paid right away. I'd contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back