VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Im also waiting from 2 weeks..

Payment Received Thanks..

Last edited:
I know I waited a couple of weeks a few times. I think it was because (in my case at any rate) I always cash out on Sunday, Vidbull's cutoff day. But I have no idea what timezone they're in. So even though they say "Sunday," it might end up being Monday for Vidbull sometimes by the time I cash out. So it's as if I didn't cash out until the next Sunday, if you get what I mean. And then it ends up being about two weeks.

I know I waited a couple of weeks a few times. I think it was because (in my case at any rate) I always cash out on Sunday, Vidbull's cutoff day. But I have no idea what timezone they're in. So even though they say "Sunday," it might end up being Monday for Vidbull sometimes by the time I cash out. So it's as if I didn't cash out until the next Sunday, if you get what I mean. And then it ends up being about two weeks.

you are right during this time when i request money they pay some of people that's why i am wondering why they don't complete all users payments

you are right during this time when i request money they pay some of people that's why i am wondering why they don't complete all users payments
Because if u requested before sunday you will be paid.

Payment not received in payoneer from vidbull
but in vidbull payment show as Paid ???
when i received my payment in my payoneer account??

Did you actually go to Payoneer or are you figuring it hasn't arrived because you haven't received e-mail notification? For a Vidbull transfer some time back, I didn't received the Payoneer e-mail telling me funds had arrived. So I wanted to suggest this as a possibility.

Payment not received in payoneer from vidbull
but in vidbull payment show as Paid ???
when i received my payment in my payoneer account??

Did you actually go to Payoneer or are you figuring it hasn't arrived because you haven't received e-mail notification? For a Vidbull transfer some time back, I didn't received the Payoneer e-mail telling me funds had arrived. So I wanted to suggest this as a possibility.

Yes i checked my Payoneer account no payment from vidbull yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back