VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed to payza... still pending :) nothing is the same without paypal :d i know they are always paying its just frustrating without paypal :) Hope it comes back soon

Please note we have a delay in payment but all will be cleared within a week.
As per the files delete issue we do delete files for DMCA that are reported to us.

@PicCoLo please email support about your spefici issue with selection.

Thanks all.

I put my payoneer email address on the acct and still shows pending - pending for what? for pioneer to approve (my payoneer acct is verified already) or waiting for vidbull to approve? which is which?

Cannot change procesoru of payment
user : Marian1967
Security lock : on
Cannot change procesoru for payment if you do not receive confirmation link on the E-mail address
Please help and vodlocker and vidbull

the button to go on request page / history of payments / pending.....is missing since couple of days
i guess im pending since 26 july and on 5 august ive made the payoneer account i guess
i dont know whats all about this payoneer i hope this week im paid

what happens?
1. no more payments on time
2.Problems host
3.Do not answer the questions
4.I come here not answer questions
5.Skype does not respond
I think he died

Some payment methods have a delays but we are clearing them this week.

Hi
I have requested payment on 2015-07-30
it is still pending !
user : hatemest
Your email was replied to.

the button to go on request page / history of payments / pending.....is missing since couple of days
i guess im pending since 26 july and on 5 august ive made the payoneer account i guess
i dont know whats all about this payoneer i hope this week im paid
Please use site contact us form if you are not clear on something.

what happens?
1. no more payments on time
2.Problems host
3.Do not answer the questions
4.I come here not answer questions
5.Skype does not respond
I think he died

It is really hard to provide an answer to above. But we are super busy and you need to email us if you have an individual account question.
All emails are cleared on a daily basis so pls dont ask same questions over and over in skype and wj because we can not track issue on those platforms.

Thank you Vidbull for the payment on Payza. I am a member for two years and i always trusted on you guys. I know there was a delay but it happens. I have patience and i know that i will get paid on Vodlocker too. Thanks again guys. Hope for best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back