VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming the payouts! Appreciate that :)

Thanks for the feedback, we will think about this option. Issue is the purchase of BTC for non US.

but there is a lot of non us people, it would be great, thanks for all.
I meant as non-us persons it is hard for us to obtain BTC to pay you. Any solutions?

Skrill/Moneybookers as payment method ?
Hello, not many users for this method I believe and we do not have them setup yet. If there is a lot of demand from others I will offer it.

I meant as non-us persons it is hard for us to obtain BTC to pay you. Any solutions?

In this website you can buy bitcoins in kraken.com/ , its a serious place.Thanks for all.

Skrill/Moneybookers as payment method ?
Hello, not many users for this method I believe and we do not have them setup yet. If there is a lot of demand from others I will offer it.

Hi sir bitcoin is for us and non us is for all around the world anyone can have bitcoin buy and sell and trade too its very simple just create an account with usd in bitstampand you can buy and sell bitcoin and trade very simple https://www.bitstamp.net/
For kraken if you got euro or gbp or cad or jpy money and usd too ! but bitstamps more experienced and they have more than 5 years in this domain kraken just 3 years any information about bitcoin just message me sir i can help with pleasure ;)

Payment

Just curious has anyone received payment from vidbull this week? Also did vidbull remove paypal as a payment option?

Last edited:
@vidbull - i did setup in vodlocker new payment as payoneer but in vidbull it's a problem...when i try to connect account with payoneer on apply button it's redirecting to vidbull my account and not to payoneer site

vodlocker and vidbull username Misu87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back