VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t know what to do, i`m having such a hard time to upload any amount of videos, problem is that if i use The uploader from the website ,all files get stuck at "Generating Links" Message, if i use Zoom Uploader or even FTP! all files are not encoded somehow, all remain .avi or something like that and the original player dose not show up, only VLC player. Or if upload files one by one in mp4 form, they give server error, video not found.

Em i the only one? or there is a better way to do it. I don`t know. I need some help.

I don`t know what to do, i`m having such a hard time to upload any amount of videos, problem is that if i use The uploader from the website ,all files get stuck at "Generating Links" Message, if i use Zoom Uploader or even FTP! all files are not encoded somehow, all remain .avi or something like that and the original player dose not show up, only VLC player. Or if upload files one by one in mp4 form, they give server error, video not found.

Em i the only one? or there is a better way to do it. I don`t know. I need some help.

I will check this now to see if any conversion queue issues. Can you please send me a sample file where this issue happens? If you can not upload you can just grab the abort link and send us.
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for payment.

I lost access to my account and I cannot upload anymore. I have sent you messages explaining the situation via the contact form on the website, skype and here. Please get back to me so that I can start uploading again.

Hello,

There was a large delay on encoding of files and we have now fixed this issue.
Thank you for your feedback. We have also banned few users who were just uploading large batches of files without any views.
Thanks

@topguru you should be ok now, please test

Last edited:
Hello,

There was a large delay on encoding of files and we have now fixed this issue.
Thank you for your feedback. We have also banned few users who were just uploading large batches of files without any views.
Thanks

@topguru you should be ok now, please test

Yes, BIG issue. Recently loss so much views as this issue.

hi encoding files still have a huge issue and every day on release time site load slow and many times give upload error please take a close look on matter i am losing my rank thanks

All payza payoneer and wmz payments are sent now.
@ pfgfloryn not sure why your payment was not sent but I see no flags in your account. I will find out and ask to process this soon. In the meantime can you double check your payment info is correct? may be we got an error while trying to send it. fyi if its only you its not a joke :)
@ virgin-heart[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] We fixed another incident of large queue issue yesterday do you see improvements now? If not can you send me a file ID or URL of such a file? Thanks for the feedback[/FONT]

I'm still waiting for a response on my issue (I still cannot access my account). If there is no way for me to get back access to the account, would you kindly pay me the balance on that account? I can't request payment because I can't access the "my account" section.

username: topguru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back