VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidbull is doing some weird stuff

i logged into my account as usual and found files that i didnt upload, looked at "active sessions" found about 17 that aren't mine....i wanna know how did they get into my account *and sometimes i find myself is someones account too*

username hima09

i logged into my account as usual and found files that i didnt upload, looked at "active sessions" found about 17 that aren't mine....i wanna know how did they get into my account *and sometimes i find myself is someones account too*

username hima09

The website was just logging people into random accounts. I hope no one has been hurt by this. Someone tried to change my payment info but I had the security lock on.

username hima09

The website was just logging people into random accounts. I hope no one has been hurt by this. Someone tried to change my payment info but I had the security lock on.
Same Happened With me don't know whose account was opened on my browser..

Hi admin.
Please fix vidbull. It's always down, EVERYDAY !!!!!

Hi admiN, you forgot topic ???? PLEASE FIX VIDBULL

Last edited:
Hello All, Payza, payoneer and wmz payments are now completed. If you request on these method it will be processed first.
Rest of the payments will go out today.

We also faced some site down time due to technical issues on our web server and we are working hard to prevent these in future.
We have fixed/optimized bunch of software on web hosts yesterday and hope the site will be much stable now. If you have any issue please msg on skype [skype id mediacdn] or post here.

Thank you for the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back