VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vidbull
what's the difference between vidbull and vodlocker..? only affilaite earning difference ?

please add webmoney or perfect money as payment method.
Hello the systems are totally different. For example VodLocker uses rtmp video delivery which is much better experience for users. But of course vidbull has huge capacity and stable system too.

Have you tried payoneer or payza? We have webmoney but no one has shown interest in it for vidbull.

hello
today are more views than yesterday,is normally
vidbull solve,vidbull is the best
To be honest we have not done any changes to the system. Your views depend on how many links you publish not anything else.

What method would you suggest?

Can you add moneybookers payment method ?

Any other votes for this? We have moneybookers but I did not want to do much with it considering the millions of limits they have for users (I.e. upload fund limits, withdraw limits, ID issues...etc)

Hello All,

Most of the payments were complete today, rest will be processed tomorrow.
Moving forward we will pay every Monday and Tuesday so that we don't send out too many in a single day.

hello
i received the payment
thanks vidbull you are the best
have a good day
admin can you make an section with reports from which country are the views?

Last edited:
hello
i received the payment
thanks vidbull you are the best
have a good day
admin can you make an section with reports from which country are the views?
Can you send me a screenshot/ or an example of this? Do others support this? if so we will do it.
But pls show me how it should be done.
Thanks

Thanks for confirming the payout guys.

i also received mine for the last week payout request as always, thanks vidbull/vodlocker more power and god bless.
For now we have not added webmoney to these sites but if needed can be done. Any more votes for it?
Thanks

hello vidbull
i not know others site of this type to have reports with views from which country are the views,only the site of type ppd are reports.
i think you can make an section because you team is very good.
have a good day

I've never bothered posting here, I just lurk all the time.

But over the course of my experience with vidbull I feel like I should give back to them a little.
I've made over 3000 dollars with them since July 2012. They pay everytime. The Support is excellent.

I'd show my earnings, but I am not sure if that's allowed or not.

Anyway, vidbull is definitely a recommender.

Regards,

simneo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back