VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about this week's payment....

Thanks Sir,

I received my payment.

Last edited:
Hello, We have a new ftp account with several fast servers. Please use it at ftp.vidbull.com
You can connect to it from your user ID and password by using a program like FileZilla.

We are waiting for funds to upload. Will be paid by tomorrow afternoon.

All payments are made. Please check and let us know if any feedback regarding the site. Anyone has new features to suggest?

Last edited:
a feature that would upload for me and publish the links by itself would be damn cool.

;)

to be serious - you guys are pretty much an xfs file host. you got all the features people are use to.

what i feel video hosters are missing are detailed statistics. i pretty much nailed all i could from my end - what keeps me from being the ultimate, sexy traffic generating machine is not enough data for proper data analysis.

i want to know what content gets what quality of traffic (country of origin) from which sites on which hour of which day of the week. i want to dig around in it, follow the trends and use it to my advantage.
give me this kind of overwhelming data, and i will not only work exclusively for you, but i will bring you hundreds of thousands of daily visitors in just months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back