VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Yes VidBull always had unlimited storage. But it used to say "0". So I have replaced 0 with unlimited* no abuse of storage allowed.
I thought 0 was confusing to new users, because some thought they have no storage space to begin with.

hello
my payment is still pending from 07.02.2014.
It was not paid because in our admin panel we did not get your method of payment? I think I have went over this before with you.
let me know if it is okay to reset your pswd and check this (why your method of pmnt is not showing). Have you selected a method of payment?

i hope will be paid me today
in the last two payment you said not appeared my paypal adress,but on the first payment not was the problem
i need to wait 2 week for an payment?
sorry but your are not serious will all people

Last edited:
i hope will be paid me today
in the last two payment you said not appeared my paypal adress,but on the first payment not was the problem
i need to wait 2 week for an payment?
sorry but your are not serious will all people

I have reset your password and email it to you. Please note that your delay is happening because you do not have a payment method specified. I am checking why that is, it has nothing to do with our seriousness
Thanks.

vidbull i not know why but always who occuped with payment send message
If you say we are nit serious one more time I will remove you from both vidbull and vodlocker.
pay me!!! 2 week for an payment?i work and you pay me when do you want? and stop of collaboration

Last edited:
@adrian92[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] as I told you, you have not selected a payment option. I have unlocked your security [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Here is your reply to our email today. So we have changed the email as requested. The issue is with you not us.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Once this is fixed by you we will pay you as we have paid you 5 times so far. Please understand we are NOT able to pay you without a payment method regardless of your rants.[/FONT]

""i can doing because my mail not work,was deleteplease can setting e-mail adress with adrian.ioan9@gmail.com""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back